KDB or David Silva?

Kev wins matches, for all his quality, Merlin wasn't one who could pull those performances out of his bag, so Kev for me

Different animals. De bruyne wins games, silva made everyone else better around him. Stats says kdb, heart loves them both, head says they were both world beaters and make the all time prem 11

Dav Silva probably the greatest player to grace the premier league Loved El Mago,Kev’s up there without a doubt.

KDB comfortably and that is no disrespect to David Silva who was an incredible player but KDB is the ultimate big game player and does the most difficult of things, wins matches on the biggest of occasions.

Parallels of comparing Haaland to Aguero.

David was a magnificent player and a wonderful person but he was never the best in the world in his position. KDB is the best in the world in his position and the greatest ever premier league midfielder, so with a heavy heart KDB gets my vote.

I have this debate with myself each time I watch another KDB master class.
Just on talent alone I think KDB is a better player but it’s more than that, Dave came to us at the beginning of the project when he could gone to any club in the world and put in ten years of true service, rubbed shoulders with xavi & Iniesta as a World Cup winner and never once had his head turned, he is a true legend so i still pick silva but I would have to rethink that again in a few weeks if we win the lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.