KDB or David Silva?

Yeah totally different , dave rarely lost the ball, gave us comp!ete control, the engine , kev is high risk , high reward and loves thunderbastards

Yes cause most the times he passed to Zabs or Glichy , hope you are good Kaz up the blues

For me it has to be Dave but really close. KdB is big game player and can produce best assist I have seen but I remember debate not so long ago that City team is better balanced without him than with him in it. Can't remember anyone ever suggesting that with Merlin. He was most missed player when he didn't play.

KdB is big game player and is producing assist after assist but occasionally has an off game when David was always minimum 7/10 and not so often below 8/10.
Different eras, we never dominated teams like we do nowdays and I think David would flourish in that system when teams are sitting deep and there isn't a lot of space - he was just master of time and space -like the time was slowing down when he had the ball.He was stand out player even in golden generation Spanish team and I think he would be stand out in today's City team also.

Kevin is really only behind David when it comes to midfielders in City shirt but for consistency and artistic side of the game it has to be Merlin he was something else game after game and year after year

*puts on tin hat*

Silva is overrated much as I live him
Clearly a comment for reactions.

World Cup winner, Euro winner, Prem, FA Cup, League Cup. David consistently delivered a minimum 8/10 performance.

Sly sports, the red teams sycophants, did a special programme on him. That tells you something of the stature El Mago has in the game. It must have hurt them like hell to have to do that programme.

Watching David on the pitch was a joy to behold, a truly gifted footballer that lit up a football pitch whenever he stepped across the white line.

As much as we all love David Silva, KDB is on his own in winning games for City. Silva was beautiful to watch, but rarely won us games on his own. KDB takes matches and especially the big matches, by the scruff of the neck. Only Yaya could compare since King Colin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.