KDB or David Silva?

Better question: Is the KDB Silva Fernandhino midfield the equal of Peps Barca midfield with Busquets Xavi and Ienesta? I'd say it's close. They hit the highest of heights without winning the CL but they also didn't have prime Messi.

KDB brilliance is fresh in our minds. He can do so much, create and score. Of all the modem City players he seems to be the one opponent fans like because he is just class.

However David joined us when we had won nothing (under the new regime). Only with hindsight do we know how things turned out. As well as great skill he had the guts to join us and help take us to a new level. He made playing look so easy.

They are both brilliant and we are blessed.

Most skilled Silva

Most influential KDB

KDB for me is the best player we have ever had, Colin Bell included.

If Haaland stays fora long time it could be him eventually.

KDB brilliance is fresh in our minds. He can do so much, create and score. Of all the modem City players he seems to be the one opponent fans like because he is just class.

However David joined us when we had won nothing (under the new regime). Only with hindsight do we know how things turned out. As well as great skill he had the guts to join us and help take us to a new level. He made playing look so easy.

They are both brilliant and we are blessed.
Except for the Gooners. They weren't at all happy with his masterclass class at the Emirates. Even more so after last weekend.

Meh.

Javi Garcia was better than them both put together.
I suppose you’re right, if we compare hairstyles.

Javi had those perfect locks that never moved irrespective of the game situation. Merlin‘s hairstyle was impressive until it seemed it was beginning to recede. His hair then bounced back with all the resilience we showed in the QPR game :).

As for Kev, well we all know that fiery red heads are at a distinct disadvantage in life :)

I'm not questioning his contribution nor his ability, I'm saying he wasn't a player to grab a game by the scruff of the neck and win it, as for example Kompany against Leicester, Yaya in the FA cup semi final and KDB on a number of occasions
Or David in a World Cup final mate

It wasn’t meant as a dig. You alluded to the fact you was going to get a reaction with your first line.
You will see on my earlier post that based purely on stats alone, KDB is ahead. Maybe I have misinterpreted your ‘overrated’ comment, my opinion differs from yours and that’s fine.
No worries mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.