Keir Starmer

Hmm. You seem to be obsessed with penises and masturbation.
With the greatest respect to you, as far as I am concerned you’re just a non entity so I never make it personal.
I just give you the courtesy of replying to your rants about me
Your greatest contribution to the site seems to be pressing thumbs up button to those who you think might be your friend if you met them out and about, plus constantly moaning about woe is me.
If someone asks me a question I will normally answer it rather than dodge the question.
For someone who claims to be a “very private person “ you have done a hell of a lot of posts.
If your claim holds true about being private, then you must have a very lonely
life outside this site.
If you have issues with my posts, rather than get yourself so wound up by trying to trade personal insults, just ignore them.
Simple you see

A perfect example of a Tory chatbot.

A very sad man, the type of person you'd cross the road to avoid.

The woe is me is a complete invention.

Unlike you I'm not selfish or self-absorbed so it's possible for me to post things complaining about things that have minimal or no direct impact on me.

Thick as pigshit too, for someone so bullish, you don't seem to have much upstairs, very rarely know what you are talking about, and you have appalling reading comprehension.

Absolute wankers, if true. Lost by a narrow margin but not looking after your people deserves what it gets.
A few people have shared pics of snacks and drinks that were available.

It does sound like someone with an axe to grind sharing a post from someone who has never canvassed on a busy election day. I've never done a byelection, - on normal elections, it's usually been bits that various members have made, like brownies or a massive pot of soup, but can't imagine that working for the huge numbers that turn up for byelections, particularly in London. Dominoes for 1000+ people would surely blow the electoral campaign limit.

A few people have shared pics of snacks and drinks that were available.

It does sound like someone with an axe to grind sharing a post from someone who has never canvassed on a busy election day. I've never done a byelection, - on normal elections, it's usually been bits that various members have made, like brownies or a massive pot of soup, but can't imagine that working for the huge numbers that turn up for byelections, particularly in London. Dominoes for 1000+ people would surely blow the electoral campaign limit.
So it seems. Didn't stop Akehurst wading in with a flimsy justification though :)

A perfect example of a Tory chatbot.

A very sad man, the type of person you'd cross the road to avoid.

The woe is me is a complete invention.

Unlike you I'm not selfish or self-absorbed so it's possible for me to post things complaining about things that have minimal or no direct impact on me.

Thick as pigshit too, for someone so bullish, you don't seem to have much upstairs, very rarely know what you are talking about, and you have appalling reading comprehension.
Brilliant. If ever I need a reference, you’re the man.

Families can have as many kids as they want, just don’t expect the tax payer to fund them.
The current birth rate for U.K. in 2023 is 11.267 births per 1000 people, a 0.49% decline from 2022. The birth rate for U.K. in 2022 was 11.322 births per 1000 people, a 0.48% decline from 2021. The birth rate for U.K. in 2021 was 11.377 births per 1000 people, a 0.49% decline from 2020.

The UK birthrate is 1.6 that means the population is declining, we should be paying families to have children to reverse that decline not punishing them financially for having a family above 2 children.

I have no idea how old you are but a declining birthrate will also lead to a declining tax base which means we cut services even further, tax more or increase the pension age. Do you fancy working until the day you die because there will be no money to pay pensions.

Starmer is a fucking idiot for backing the current plan, he is no doubt influenced by that anti welfare state moron Rachel fucking Reeves.

The current birth rate for U.K. in 2023 is 11.267 births per 1000 people, a 0.49% decline from 2022. The birth rate for U.K. in 2022 was 11.322 births per 1000 people, a 0.48% decline from 2021. The birth rate for U.K. in 2021 was 11.377 births per 1000 people, a 0.49% decline from 2020.

The UK birthrate is 1.6 that means the population is declining, we should be paying families to have children to reverse that decline not punishing them financially for having a family above 2 children.

I have no idea how old you are but a declining birthrate will also lead to a declining tax base which means we cut services even further, tax more or increase the pension age. Do you fancy working until the day you die because there will be no money to pay pensions.

Starmer is a fucking idiot for backing the current plan, he is no doubt influenced by that anti welfare state moron Rachel fucking Reeves.
How does that view tie in with population increases both here and globally? Everything you have said is correct but I cannot see how that model is sustainable. Its already failed us in terms of the environment we all live in.

Personally I believe there is enough for everyone if it is shared more equally. The problem we have continuing with continuing as we are is no one is required to find solutions to these problems.

I can see her surviving the planned reshuffle.

How does that view tie in with population increases both here and globally? Everything you have said is correct but I cannot see how that model is sustainable. Its already failed us in terms of the environment we all live in.

Personally I believe there is enough for everyone if it is shared more equally. The problem we have continuing with continuing as we are is no one is required to find solutions to these problems.
Population is increasing because people are living longer and we are at a point where we have more old people than young people.

A demographic graph used to resemble a triangle, now it is becoming more like a lightbulb...poor analogy I know but best i can think of.

I also read somewhere the earths population will through a number of factors stabilise by the year 2050 because of a decline in western birthrates. The global south will continue to rise though, i must find where i read it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.