Keir Starmer

You wouldn't get the lazy feckless bastards to get off their phones long enough to cull a semi lob on.

Sorry are you trying to tell me that baby boomers full of racial bigotry and bitterness despite being the generation who had it greatest before fucking over their successors are the hardest workers ?

:)

N.B. FWIW the Brexiteers I've met from my own generation are moaning selfish twats too.

Sorry are you trying to tell me that baby boomers full of racial bigotry and bitterness despite being the generation who had it greatest before fucking over their successors are the hardest workers ?

:)

N.B. FWIW the Brexiteers I've met from my own generation are moaning selfish twats too.

I'm not into generalisations and hate to feed ideologues before bed but a generation sleepwalking into subservience will not be able to muster up a revolution.

Putting your hands up for a fight means you've got to put your fucking phone down from away from your face for 10 minutes ;)

If you think that being brought up in slums and bombed out housing is having it easy then you must have lived in some proper shitty places.

I'm not into generalisations and hate to feed ideologues before bed but a generation sleepwalking into subservience will not be able to muster up a revolution.

Putting your hands up for a fight means you've got to put your fucking phone down from away from your face for 10 minutes ;)

If you think that being brought up in slums and bombed out housing is having it easy then you must have lived in some proper shitty places.

I didn't say having it easy I said having it good. And you know I was referring to their period of working age and hegemony not their time in nappies or time spent avoiding 1970s entertainers.

I didn't say having it easy I said having it good. And you know I was referring to their period of working age and hegemony not their time in nappies or time spent avoiding 1970s entertainers.

Fuck me mate have a Horlicks and get some bloody shut eye :)

I refuse to drink Horlicks. It's the beverage of the enemy:)
dads-army-oh-just-clear-off.gif

I never said that couples base their number of children on the amount of WELFARE they will receive.

Anecdote is not evidence, but here is an anecdote.

My mum was one of 11 children, I am one of 46 cousins, at the last count 15 of my cousins were grandparents and our immediate family from my nan and grandad is around 300 .

In my family we have people who own companies and employ many people, we have refrigration engineers, we have builders, we have joiners, we have teachers, we have pub landladies, we have nursies, we have electricians, we have mechanics, we have footballers at academies, we have truck drivers, we have postmen, we have coach drivers, we have mental health workers, we have bricklayers, we have scaffolders, we have cooks, we have soldiers (proud of them) we have RAF helicopter fixers, we have bus drivers and my family is i believe an examplar of how the welfare state can help produce people who give value back to society.

My family has always been hard working, the family allowance as it was paid to the mother enabled a lot of my family to become economic producers for the country. My family was poor, we lived on a council estate but were proud people. The days i spent at my grandparents were magical, there would be so many cousins there all having a bowl of my Nans leek and tata soup, with a piece of bread i will never forget it.

Family allowance or as it became child "benefit" was vital for my family, without it I doubt very much my family would have achieved so much and the amount of tax paid back into the treasury would have been severley diminished.

It is fucking ridiculous that big families are seen as bad,i love my family, it has given so much to society, we are not bad fuckers either and i find the attacks on big families disgusting,
I never said that couples base their number of children on the amount of WELFARE they will receive.

Anecdote is not evidence, but here is an anecdote.

My mum was one of 11 children, I am one of 46 cousins, at the last count 15 of my cousins were grandparents and our immediate family from my nan and grandad is around 300 .

In my family we have people who own companies and employ many people, we have refrigration engineers, we have builders, we have joiners, we have teachers, we have pub landladies, we have nursies, we have electricians, we have mechanics, we have footballers at academies, we have truck drivers, we have postmen, we have coach drivers, we have mental health workers, we have bricklayers, we have scaffolders, we have cooks, we have soldiers (proud of them) we have RAF helicopter fixers, we have bus drivers and my family is i believe an examplar of how the welfare state can help produce people who give value back to society.

My family has always been hard working, the family allowance as it was paid to the mother enabled a lot of my family to become economic producers for the country. My family was poor, we lived on a council estate but were proud people. The days i spent at my grandparents were magical, there would be so many cousins there all having a bowl of my Nans leek and tata soup, with a piece of bread i will never forget it.

Family allowance or as it became child "benefit" was vital for my family, without it I doubt very much my family would have achieved so much and the amount of tax paid back into the treasury would have been severley diminished.

It is fucking ridiculous that big families are seen as bad,i love my family, it has given so much to society, we are not bad fuckers either and i find the attacks on big families disgusting,
I never at any point said big families are bad.
I specifically said it’s the parents choice as to how many kids they have.
The specific point was on family allowance only.
No one , certainly not me, as far as I am aware has said that additional children should be treated any differently by the State and they are not.

Brexitiers don’t know anything of war

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.