Keir Starmer

Starving children

63d107a32300003200c4a95a.jpeg

An excellent harvest.

DEDNKhM.jpg

Interesting that Marr claims Starmer is trapped by his chancellor's austerity policy.

For me, Marr has pointed out exactly what Labour are going to do in the run-up to the GE. The 3 things he’s said there are exactly where Labour have stressed a different view from the Tories and areas where there is a good chance of winning support.

Interesting that Marr claims Starmer is trapped by his chancellor's austerity policy.

Marr is quite brilliant, his NS pieces are superb, insightful and normally bang on the money.

Kid Starver is trapped by the nutcase Reeves, who despite being reasonably well educated still lives under the idiotic illusion that the countries financie's are similar to household financies, a myth propogated by the Thatcherite monsters.

Marr is quite brilliant, his NS pieces are superb, insightful and normally bang on the money.

Kid Starver is trapped by the nutcase Reeves, who despite being reasonably well educated still lives under the idiotic illusion that the countries financie's are similar to household financies, a myth propogated by the Thatcherite monsters.
Think Marr pretty much told Keith how to win the election.

With regards to Reeves I still can't get over saying she can't understand why she's accused of being blue labour to Nick Robinson in an interview a couple of years ago.

That's an amazing lack of self awareness.

To be fair, mate, Reeves isn’t holding Starmer back, it’s all part of the plan, which Marr touched on. Nothing that can scare the banks or people in the first couple of years and then implementation of policies that really refresh this country.

In fact, I’d say that Marr is just telling us exactly what Labour are going to do.

Think Marr pretty much told Keith how to win the election.

With regards to Reeves I still can't get over saying she can't understand why she's accused of being blue labour to Nick Robinson in an interview a couple of years ago.

That's an amazing lack of self awareness.
She can not understand because deep down despite her education i think she is really fucking stupid.

Saying that Blue Labour was more about small "c" Conservative values rather than typical Conservative economic values. Reeves to me is an exponent of both, she is pro austerity and socially conservative, a typical Blairite without a radical thought in her head. She voted in favour of all the anti working class legislation introduced since the election of Cameron and as for her being a future chancellor of the exchequer, i would rather have my next door neighbours cat, at least she is curious.

She can not understand because deep down despite her education i think she is really fucking stupid.

Saying that Blue Labour was more about small "c" Conservative values rather than typical Conservative economic values. Reeves to me is an exponent of both, she is pro austerity and socially conservative, a typical Blairite without a radical thought in her head. She voted in favour of all the anti working class legislation introduced since the election of Cameron and as for her being a future chancellor of the exchequer, i would rather have my next door neighbours cat, at least she is curious.
In other words, a perfect foil for Labour to get into government.

As Labour would say, at this point, Curiosity Killed the Cat.

Blairite….

It’s right up there as a slur on here along with nonce, Nazi, Tory boy and right wing nut job.

Poor Tony.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.