Keir Starmer

Been a Starmer free zone for a month

Pretty much old news.

He's neutered Miliband and can't remove Ange because she was elected like he was.

Never actually thought of her as being leader. I agree with the point she'd win if she was up against Austerity Reeves and Wes Fucking **** Streeting.

New slogan just dropped

Catchy and has potential to be worked into an old song. Maybe this lot could bang it out on election night :)

If we assume he becomes PM based on a manifesto that he is laying out then in my opinion the best thing he could do is give himself ( and his cabinet ) a 4 week deadline to compile a set of dossiers showing Tory waste - Tory over spend and Tory grift. That way he exposes what we all know and its up to the Tories to come up with evidence to refute the claims. It also helps him explain - whether we like it or not - the constraints that force him to take his views.

eg - Braverman has wasted this amount on unused barges and hotels and so on hence that is why his hands are tied early doors from doing too much.

If we assume he becomes PM based on a manifesto that he is laying out then in my opinion the best thing he could do is give himself ( and his cabinet ) a 4 week deadline to compile a set of dossiers showing Tory waste - Tory over spend and Tory grift. That way he exposes what we all know and its up to the Tories to come up with evidence to refute the claims. It also helps him explain - whether we like it or not - the constraints that force him to take his views.

eg - Braverman has wasted this amount on unused barges and hotels and so on hence that is why his hands are tied early doors from doing too much.
I see where you are coming from, but I'd rather he just got on with running the country and making it better.

Just accept fuck all is changing because fuck all else is electable and even allowable these days.

Do that and you will sleep better at night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.