Keir Starmer

No need to apologise. I never imagined you would.

I was going to but his constant back tracking tells me he is a charlatan and very much in the mold of a politician with policies most on here despise and want rid of.

I’ve already stated who gets my vote and why btw.

I was going to but his constant back tracking tells me he is a charlatan and very much in the mold of a politician with policies most on here despise and want rid of.

I’ve already stated who gets my vote and why btw.

Starmer isn’t a charlatan. Johnson was, and is, a charlatan. Everyone’s favourite project was championed by charlatans.

Spotting a charlatan may not be your strong point.

Starmer isn’t a charlatan. Johnson was, and is, a charlatan. Everyone’s favourite project was championed by charlatans.

Spotting a charlatan may not be your strong point.

Charlatan.

He back tracks in virtually anything and everything he says and the rest he just keeps quiet on.

Don’t get me wrong, he is the next PM but what he is going to deliver I have no idea because whatever they do say they are going to do, he just back tracks.

Charlatan.

He back tracks in virtually anything and everything he says and the rest he just keeps quiet on.

Don’t get me wrong, he is the next PM but what he is going to deliver I have no idea because whatever they do say they are going to do, he just back tracks.

Starmer is a man aware of the limitations on what he can say. Starmer is a man who will be aware of the limitations of what he can do if elected. A charlatan, like Johnson, will say what he likes counting on the public to excuse him because ‘he is entertaining’, and a press that will cover for him. A Johnson in power will recognise no limitations and abuse his position and authority no matter how damaging for the country. We knew that and still elected him and his merry gang of children.

I intend voting for Starmer because he is a responsible and competent adult. It will make a nice change.

Starmer is a man aware of the limitations on what he can say. Starmer is a man who will be aware of the limitations of what he can do if elected. A charlatan, like Johnson, will say what he likes counting on the public to excuse him because ‘he is entertaining’, and a press that will cover for him. A Johnson in power will recognise no limitations and abuse his position and authority no matter how damaging for the country. We knew that and still elected him and his merry gang of children.

I intend voting for Starmer because he is a responsible and competent adult. It will make a nice change.

Johnson, Johnson, Johnson….

He has his own thread, this one is for Starmer.

Johnson, Johnson, Johnson….

He has his own thread, this one is for Starmer.

Yes, you brought him with the use of charlatan. Johnson is a charlatan. Starmer is not. Neither is Sunak. He’s just middle management promoted out his depth.

Charlatan.

There's been 32 general elections since the Labour party was founded in 1900.

Labour have won 8.

In the 221 years of parliamentary democracy in the UK, they have been in power for 31 years.

I appreciate it's really frustrating that Starmer's Labour are being so incredibly passive, and expending so much energy on keeping the boat steady and not eroding their massive lead in the polls with policy announcments, but whatever gets the conservatives out of power is the right thing to do.

And just like how the tories had to move into the middle in 2009 to compete with new labour and then moved further and further to the right over the last decade, Labour will move towards their natural position on the political spectrum after coming to power.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.