Keir Starmer

It’s not daft it’s a fact. If you’re in a close Labour vs Tory constituency then voting for a third party is a vote for the tories.

You know that, so stop acting stupid.

Go on clever clogs tell me which general election in the history of the UK was won/lost by one or even a handful of posters on a Manchester City fans forum by not voting Labour.

In your own time or you could stop acting stupid.

Go on clever clogs tell me which general election in the history of the UK was won/lost by one or even a handful of posters on a Manchester City fans forum by not voting Labour.

What a shite straw man. Who said anything about Bluemoon deciding an election?

Go on try again, you can do better than that.

What a shite straw man. Who said anything about Bluemoon deciding an election?

Go on try again, you can do better than that.

The rationale they have is so bizarre.

"I hate tories. I think Starmer is too much like a tory, so I'm going to vote for the tories instead (or help them get elected by refusing to vote or throwing my vote away)."

You know what's more tory than Starmer? The fucking tories.

The logic of that argument is that no vote ever matters because it's never the single "winning vote".

I'm pretty sure you don't believe that.

The logic of that argument is that no vote ever matters because it's never the single "winning vote".

I'm pretty sure you don't believe that.

People can campaign. They can speak publicly. They could be a outspoken celeb or journalist. They can change the mindset of the public. However when anyone goes into the ballot box as an individual and decides who they should vote for whether it's

Tactical
Who they actually most agree with
Or a protest

One thing is a fact the outcome will be the same as if they had never left the house. I could even get into seats that never change hands or large majorities.

So anyone who comes on here and says vote for A or B might get in are talking shite. It won't happen. We are on a football forum no words of wisdom or should I say lack of means diddly squat.

Now if someone believes they should hold their nose and vote Labour to get rid of the Tories that's their business, they just happen to be wrong.

Best to vote for who.you want even if they have no chance of winning. Otherwise you have no right to complain. I vote Green they have no chance but I ain't voting Labour because a bluemoon poster said so, especially when the reasoning is so laughable.

Are you being deliberately obtuse or are you actually being serious?

Whats funny is centrist Labour supporters get in a tiz because their man can't beat the worst government ever on merit.

You can't be surprised everyone doesn't go for the Slogan

Vote Starmer okay he lies and is a bit of a dictator and we have no.idea what he will do but he's not a Tory, allegedly

Carry on though because by the election you may have convinced a few and the result will be the same even if you hadn't sided with a liar.

It’s not daft it’s a fact. If you’re in a close Labour vs Tory constituency then voting for a third party is a vote for the tories.

You know that, so stop acting stupid.
It's a fact ...... if. Even if every naysayer was in the situation you have constructed do you have any positive arguments beyond calling people stupid?

People can campaign. They can speak publicly. They could be a outspoken celeb or journalist. They can change the mindset of the public. However when anyone goes into the ballot box as an individual and decides who they should vote for whether it's

Tactical
Who they actually most agree with
Or a protest

One thing is a fact the outcome will be the same as if they had never left the house. I could even get into seats that never change hands or large majorities.

So anyone who comes on here and says vote for A or B might get in are talking shite. It won't happen. We are on a football forum no words of wisdom or should I say lack of means diddly squat.

Now if someone believes they should hold their nose and vote Labour to get rid of the Tories that's their business, they just happen to be wrong.

Best to vote for who.you want even if they have no chance of winning. Otherwise you have no right to complain. I vote Green they have no chance but I ain't voting Labour because a bluemoon poster said so, especially when the reasoning is so laughable.
If you feel that a Labour government is just as bad as a Tory government, then I don't think anyone is going to change your opinion.

But suggesting that because one vote is rarely the difference, voting has the same impact as not voting, is a bizarre take. It's even more bizarre coming from someone who votes for the Green party, whose core values are very much about collective action, and building a society that works for everyone. Almost everything they stand for requires people to trust that if they do the right thing, that others will also.

The zero sum view of democracy that you're espousing, is truly depressing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.