Keir Starmer

If that’s the case then you’ll have no issues doing the same and I’d expect all of once Tory voters to follow suit. You should be loving it.

The rationale they have is so bizarre.

"I hate tories. I think Starmer is too much like a tory, so I'm going to vote for the tories instead (or help them get elected by refusing to vote or throwing my vote away)."

You know what's more tory than Starmer? The fucking tories.

The rationale they have is so bizarre.

"I hate tories. I think Starmer is too much like a tory, so I'm going to vote for the tories instead (or help them get elected by refusing to vote or throwing my vote away)."

You know what's more tory than Starmer? The fucking tories.

Who has said they are voting Tory?
Explain how a poster on here is throwing away their vote on another party in the system we have.

If you are trying to convince a poster that by not voting Labour they might be allowing the Tories back in then you are daft as a brush tbh.

Explain how a poster on here is throwing away their vote on another party in the system we have.

If you are trying to convince a poster that by not voting Labour they might be allowing the Tories back in then you are daft as a brush tbh.

It’s not daft it’s a fact. If you’re in a close Labour vs Tory constituency then voting for a third party is a vote for the tories.

You know that, so stop acting stupid.

Isn’t that exactly what happened in the recent Uxbridge by-election?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.