Keir Starmer

by spending shitloads of money. on lawyers

fuck off with gimmicks

No other Govt could have spent/wasted/lost the amount of cash that this one has - there is a barge moored in Portland that cost £1.6bn on contracts and costs £24, 500 a day to moor there - £500k so far. And its moored in a harbour that is owned by Tory donors................ you happy with that?

Oh and its empty - bit like the Rwandan accommodation thats cost us £150m

No other Govt could have spent/wasted/lost the amount of cash that this one has - there is a barge moored in Portland that cost £1.6bn on contracts and costs £24, 500 a day to moor there - £500k so far. And its moored in a harbour that is owned by Tory donors................ you happy with that?

Oh and its empty - bit like the Rwandan accommodation thats cost us £150m
My point was about labour

the fuckiwittery of the tories, which I consistntly point out is diferent

I’ve sort of given up on politics at this moment in time due to the absolute shit-show that the Tories have brought but do hope that Labour can get in, against a backdrop of RW media and LW fuckduggery.

If Labour don’t then my faith in people will have completely gone while the Tories rip any thought of the left apart, leaving it in tatters, just as some are spouting that the Tories could be.

Won‘t be my issue as I’m already made, but I will ensure that my family are shielded from the absolute wreck that these so-called Tories will reek on those that are unable to protect themselves.

Reap what you sow, as they say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.