Keir Starmer

I'd love to find out just how it was possible to buy a Track & Trace system that cost so much and delivered so little
There must be a big pot of potential claw-back money there
Get a court order to obtain Matt Wanksocks bank accounts and we'll save million investigating it.

He wasn't called to speak. You can't have anyone who fancies it taking to the podium.(unless they are Tory trolls_

you can't even do that on a pub Kareoke lol

All the Starmer and Blair haters ( unless they are Tory trolls ) have to understand that Labour will win the next GE - if they are not happy with the Labour direction they need to come up with a solution and a direction which they would like to see Labour go. They "ooohhhh is just Labour lite or its just Labour right ) - I get that but what is your alternative coz the bit they don't like at the moment sees Labour 20-pts + - are you doing it for clicks or R/W trolls?

Looks like Starmer has turned the party around and will soon be in governance, but what can they do to try and undermine him, noting the recent AI lies?

Looks like Starmer has turned the party around and will soon be in governance, but what can they do to try and undermine him, noting the recent AI lies?
He'll do it himself if he's seen having regular meeting with Tony Blair.

The Tories will jump on that.

With the Tories going full conspiracy I wouldn't be surprised if they try and push the Saville lie pre election.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.