Keir Starmer

The Swamp ain't the only place swimming in piss...

The urinals have been put out of action and covered with a heavy black cloth...

F78UNkjWYAArnNd

F78UN56WgAAQdha

Every bit as bad.

As for mixed bogs? Fuck off, respect the fact most want single sex toilets, not be forced into some weird social experiment that shows how “right on” conference is pretending to be.

You have to smile, every now and then we agree on something, but never entirely and never for the same reason.

by spending shitloads of money. on lawyers

fuck off with gimmicks

What a strange take.

Regardless of how much money is actually recovered politicians need to know that they can’t misappropriate large sums of taxpayers money without scrutiny.

Or would you just let them have it away with whatever they fancy?

Frankly I’d be astonished at any government following one as profligate as the current one not investigating where all the cash went. It would be irresponsible.

At least she’s doing something to try and get value for the taxpayer rather than participating in the theft of millions and millions of pounds though like this current bunch of shysters.

I think this is the point, I'm no great fan of Rachel Reeves or large swathes of the shadow cabinet but I am pretty confident they won't actively enable large scale fraud or for that matter make utterly reckless policy based solely on ideology.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.