Keir Starmer

It is tricky. Do you do what no politician in the west has done.i.e. show some balls on a huge international issue, show some moral leadership but toss away your political chances at home.
I don't like him but can see he's in a difficult situation political speaking.

It is tricky. Do you do what no politician in the west has done.i.e. show some balls on a huge international issue, show some moral leadership but toss away your political chances at home.
I don't like him but can see he's in a difficult situation political speaking.

I'm not sure how being critical of Hamas and Netanyahu while showing compassion to Palestinian and Israeli citizens is a huge gamble at all tbh. Its seems to be the sane and decent stance most of the public are taking.

More councillors resigning. Leading to Tories taking back control of some.
Is it about 30 out of more than 6400? Probably not a major worry for them unless MPs start resigning (of course the cynic in me my suggest that the Labour leadership wouldn't mind a few MPs resigning).

Do you know which Councils the Tories have taken control of? Assume that involves councillors resigning completely, rather than just leaving Labour? Would be pretty grim if they supported a new Tory administration.

What a horrible horrible **** the man is.

He disgusts me. He is taking the fucking piss out of the left. He is a ****, and he will be worse thanthe Johnson.

He has killed the Labour party, he is a fucking horrible ****.

Last edited:
What a horrible horrible **** the man is.

He disgusts me. He is taking the fucking piss out of the left. He is a ****, and he will be worse thanthe Johnson.

He has killed the Labour party, he is a fucking horrible ****.

Genuine question, do you actually want Labour to win an election or would you be content with them being in electoral oblivion and just waving flags from the sidelines?

The media would just accuse him of antisemitism like they did with Corbyn

Not really unless he stands outside a very dodgy mural attends a funeral 'close by' or is wishy washy with his rhetoric on Hamas.

Tbh this excuse of saying fuck all about anything " coz of Corbyn and the Mail innit " is getting pretty fucking pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.