Keir Starmer

The right are using Israel - Hamas as a wedge issue as its the only thing they have found. The fact that a few people are prepared to piggy back on the right actually using the deaths of innocents on both sides as a reason to amplify their own dislike of Starmer sickens me.
I'm sorry that is bollocks. Piggy back on the right ffs.... and as for that last sentence deary me.

What a shit. The fucking lot of them, scared by Israeli politics. How many thousands do Israel and Hamas have to kill before they stop. Fucking disgusted by the lot of them.

Peace is the only option and its getting quite urgent. At some point someone in Hamas is going to use a dirty bomb on Israel, especially in retaliation for stuff like what Israel are doing now. And israel will respond with nukes. We can all see that, israel allowing that scenario to develop annoys the fuck out of me. Hamas dont give a shit, they just know violence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.