Keir Starmer

A ****.

Is Ange a blue?
No idea but given that there is no end in sight to the purge I'm struggling to see her being in the running. As to the 'preferred candidates ' coming over the horizon and their football allegiances I reckon Akehurst is defo a plastic Beitar Jerusalem fan ;-)

Starmer is on the ropes tonight,

In a Commons vote, MPs voted 293 to 125 to support an SNP motion calling for "all parties to agree to an immediate ceasefire" in Gaza. Many Labour MPs including 3 front benchers voted for the motion, despite him disgracefully ordering them to abstain.Nearly 70 Labour MPs have defied their leader to call for a ceasefire now, and nearly 50 councillors have resigned from the party over the leadership's position on the war.

I really do not get what he is trying to do.

In a Commons vote, MPs voted 293 to 125 to support an SNP motion calling for "all parties to agree to an immediate ceasefire" in Gaza. Many Labour MPs including 3 front benchers voted for the motion, despite him disgracefully ordering them to abstain.Nearly 70 Labour MPs have defied their leader to call for a ceasefire now, and nearly 50 councillors have resigned from the party over the leadership's position on the war.

Think it was 293 against the ceasefire and 125 for rather than the other way round? Granted, that’s not the bigger story here and it’s those Labour MPs who voted for it that’s most significant.

No he is not - its unclear messaging and there will be some fall out - I agree his approach seems somewhat misguided and confused but just remember the Rishi Show restarts tomorrow and whatever issues Starmer faces will, by the weekend, be old news whereas the Tory psychodrama is set to run on and on and on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.