Keir Starmer

If it’s all obviously bollocks, like you say, then I would think it would be easy to disprove.

It has been very easily comprehensively disproven.

You want to refuse the proof that it's bollocks and then say "oh you can't prove it!".

Absolutely shameless the pair of you.

Already done.
No company records.
No address of premises.
No record of anything related to this fictitious company apart from a few blogs and forums.
The lack of a record at Companies House is frankly irrelevant. You can operate as a sole trader and have your own business.

And none of this would be of any interest if Starmer didn’t continually fall back on this ‘my Dad worked in a factory’ line to try and get himself out of awkward questions.

The lack of a record at Companies House is frankly irrelevant. You can operate as a sole trader and have your own business.

And none of this would be of any interest if Starmer didn’t continually fall back on this ‘my Dad worked in a factory’ line to try and get himself out of awkward questions.
Not irrelevant at all because it proves you’re talking shite. If you’ve got any evidence to the contrary post a credible link. But you can’t do that because you would have done it already if it existed.

It’s only of interest to Tories and Corbynites because it’s an imaginary stick to beat Starmer with.

The line of questioning may be overly simplistic, but the question undoubtedly relates to the cuts implied by the March Budget and Starmer is not being truthful on the matter.

You can concentrate on the use of ‘any’ if you want, but I’m not sure why you would want to.

If it relates to those "implied by the March budget", why did the LBC clip it to start with the phrase:

"Can you say: ‘read my lips, no cuts to public services’?"

There's no other context to the clip.

If you say what she wants you to say, and then you cut say a kids health scheme in the NHS, because you find there are better outputs from a health scheme in schools, you can be called a liar, despite doing exactly what a good PM is supposed to be doing.

No he didn't. There's no record of it at companies house, which means it was not a registered company in this country post 1844.

He was a man who was paid to do manual work in factories. AKA a factory worker.

Fuck off lol. You talking about dishonesty when you're lying through your teeth pretending that Rodney Starmer giving himself an unofficial trading name and renting a shed to work in when he was uncontracted is equivalent to him owning the factories he worked in.

I don’t recall saying the company was Oxted Tool Ltd or equivalent nor do I recall saying he owned “factories” - so am I really the one lying through my teeth here?? As it wasn’t registered it is assumed it was a sole trader or partnership but equally that doesn’t mean they can’t have employees. We simply don’t know how successful or otherwise it was.

I do wonder why someone who previously has said his dad “was a toolmaker working in a factory and working every hour” would be so coy as to what it really was. We do know Starmer has previous for playing down his background. Now everyone is entitled to a private life but Starmer is the one bringing his dad into the conversation - as it happens his dad seems like a really good bloke from what is in the public domain and someone Starmer should be very proud of.

Do you think he came across showing a genuine interest in her plight?

I've taught communication skills for people who deal with clients who are describing problems in their life, and taught about how to empathise or sympathise with them. I also have plenty of friends who are psychiatrists and counsellors, and for a nervous child, telling a story which makes them laugh and feel more comfortable about what they're saying, is absolutely what I'd expect someone to do if they're trying to show an interest.

The clip is headlined with the quote about 'treats', which she doesn't even say till the end, so we don't get to see what he actually says. He may be picking up on her body language, but then given it's a clear photo op, and the kid is being prompted by her mum, my cynical side would suggest that he knows full well she's not finished asking her question.

Not irrelevant at all because it proves you’re talking shite. If you’ve got any evidence to the contrary post a credible link. But you can’t do that because you would have done it already if it existed.

It’s only of interest to Tories and Corbynites because it’s an imaginary stick to beat Starmer with.
Again, the lack of a record at Companies House is irrelevant. Fact.

How many employees did Oxted Tool Co. have?

A quick google shows it was never registered at companies house, so your big "gotcha" is that a self employed bloke gave himself a trading name.

It's very hard to imagine you don't already know that given your obsession with the subject, so seems like you're purposefully trying to mislead people into thinking his father owned a successful business.
My dad ran a fireplace sales company in All Saints (might have been where The Eighth Day is). He didn't sell many tiled fireplaces - people were ripping them out.

My French electrician friend (here in the UK) went independent as "Anglo-French Electrics" and paid all the charges to get registered but still ended up doing just agency work.

I’ve already talked about the video. Looks pretty innocuous to me as I said on the previous page. The accusation that he was laughing and sneering at a small child is ridiculous.

What did he actually say though that demonstrates he gave a fuck? The poor girl was left hanging and the lady on the left was the one talking to her at the end because Starmer had fuck all to say. Embarrassing but you keep digging that hole and defending him.

I've taught communication skills for people who deal with clients who are describing problems in their life, and taught about how to empathise or sympathise with them. I also have plenty of friends who are psychiatrists and counsellors, and for a nervous child, telling a story which makes them laugh and feel more comfortable about what they're saying, is absolutely what I'd expect someone to do if they're trying to show an interest.

Kinnell ! I'm not getting involved with you, you'd be psychoanalysing me in no time.

1000010140.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.