Keir Starmer

A simple “you’re not alone and I do know things are really hard at the minute and I really want to be able to change that for you and people like you” just feels a little better than “my 6ft 1 lad won’t fit in a onesie” or whatever words to that effect he mumbled.

But she hadn't finished talking. Answering her question before she's finished is rude.

Telling a story that makes her feel more comfortable about continuing is what I'd expect of a really good communicator, and that's a category I definitely wouldn't put Starmer in, so I thought he came across pretty well here.

This exchange and his father having a name for his business don’t seem to be hitting home like leaving D-Day celebrations early or making figures up and doubling down on them in an interview hastily arranged for when he should have been in France.

Still, it’s got a couple of Tories slightly giddy.

I'm surprised he used that term, but then even Corbyn commented on how obsessed the Tories seemed to be with him.

I guess as he's standing against Labour it's gloves off, but seems harsh.

I did laugh at the irony of Momentum's response about not attacking your own side during a campaign.

I didn’t agree with him. I merely posted it as that’s where I saw it on Twitter. I said he was a ****, because in this case he was a ****.
The fact that a 34 second clip extracted from an over 4 minute video filmed in August last year has just reared its head shows the desperation of his detractors that must be scouring the web to find context free things that make him look bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.