Keir Starmer

Wait let me get this right, the next prime minister of this country when saying something that makes everyone in the room laugh at him needs a quiet word in his ear.
He can't work it out for himself? He really lacks any kind of self awareness,? He can't read a room and has never thought I wonder if I'm repeating myself a bit too much here.

It's like he rehearsed something and cannot divert from this no matter what happens. Like a doll with a button you press. What is it specifically with politicians that makes them act this way?

Fuckin hell we don't have much of a choice in this country.

This is what happens when you are trying to please everyone and have to watch every single word you say, might as well be a cardboard cutout.

This is what happens when you are trying to please everyone and have to watch every single word you say, might as well be a cardboard cutout.

Yeah but the giggling had already started previously.on other interviews. I was thinking don't say it, please its embarrassing don't say it and then he did. Is he deaf and blind to all around him or is it some kind sub conscious trick some pillock has told him to do?

Don't even get me started on my sons 15 and 3/4. Who the fuck speaks like that. He's not fuckin Adrian Mole:-)

Yeah but the giggling had already started previously.on other interviews. I was thinking don't say it, please its embarrassing don't say it and then he did. Is he deaf and blind to all around him or is it some kind sub conscious trick some pillock has told him to do?

Don't even get me started on my sons 15 and 3/4. Who the fuck speaks like that. He's not fuckin Adrian Mole:-)
Oh pandora....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.