Keir Starmer

for a lot of people it was actually the first time they've heard it. It's one of those things that the 10% of the population who are actively into politics hear 100 times, and the other 90% are oblivious.

I would go as far as to say that the majority of the electorate probably hasn’t heard it yet.

And it is becoming a bit of a joke among people into politics - hence the laughs yesterday - but all that does is draw more attention to something he wants to draw attention to.

So garden and kitchen waste are separate?
You can put them together but then you'd have to put the tall pink bin out when 9 weeks out of 10 there's only a tiny bag of waste food. So the caddy is easier. I have assisted collection because of my health problems but I can put the caddy out on the wall as it isn't heavy. It's fortnightly collection for all the others apart from pink, pink is every week even during the winter. (Which doesn't make a lot of sense to me because for a lot of time in the winter you wouldn't be gardening would you?_

I would go as far as to say that the majority of the electorate probably hasn’t heard it yet.

And it is becoming a bit of a joke among people into politics - hence the laughs yesterday - but all that does is draw more attention to something he wants to draw attention to.

Haha fucking hell, he's getting in, there really is no need to embarrass yourself with that sort of desperate shit.

You can put them together but then you'd have to put the tall pink bin out when 9 weeks out of 10 there's only a tiny bag of waste food. So the caddy is easier. I have assisted collection because of my health problems but I can put the caddy out on the wall as it isn't heavy. It's fortnightly collection for all the others apart from pink, pink is every week even during the winter. (Which doesn't make a lot of sense to me because for a lot of time in the winter you wouldn't be gardening would you?_
Makes sense. Most round my way have a smaller green caddy as we have our garden/kitchen waste emptied weekly. Our garden is bigger, so we have and tend to fill the bigger green bin each week for 6-7 months a year, just with pruning and grass clippings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.