Keir Starmer

Streeting said on the BBC last night that Starmer could be literally driving to the Palace in the car and people would still say "it's been a tough night for Labour".

He's just won the biggest majority in a generation, wiping out the opposition in a historic win. It's not "very poor", it's a complete landslide with a huge mandate

Massive win, a 1/3 of the 60% who actually could be bothered to participate.

Yes they all ran to Starmer, it wasn't because the Tories were utterly dogshit at all. Fuck me Labour won, their supporters should just be happy. No need for the spin especially as its bollocks.

First thing i want him to do is sort out the junior drs , cancel degrees for nurses , have then train on the job which is what i did , immediately you have more bodies on the wards , in return cancel their debts or at least reduce it , abolish car parking charges for drs and nurses

First thing i want him to do is sort out the junior drs , cancel degrees for nurses , have then train on the job which is what i did , immediately you have more bodies on the wards , in return cancel their debts or at least reduce it , abolish car parking charges for drs and nurses

And bring John Prescott back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.