Keir Starmer

Hahahahaha!!

Wait... So you're saying that the HEAD of the CPS, i.e., the director/ leader of the organisation had no overview of the decision??

Criticisms of HIS organisation, the CPS and the police for the handling of the case, but Sir Keef is above critique?? What??? make it make sense!

Okay, my pedigree chum...
How stupid do you have to be to think that the DPP reviews all 100,000+ cases that the CPS deals with every year. That would be around one every minute.

Hahahahaha!!

Wait... So you're saying that the HEAD of the CPS, i.e., the director/ leader of the organisation had no overview of the decision??

Criticisms of HIS organisation, the CPS and the police for the handling of the case, but Sir Keef is above critique?? What??? make it make sense!

Okay, my pedigree chum...

No, dickhead. I’m not the one saying it. If you had read what I posted the investigation into the issue said it.

Now jog on.

How stupid do you have to be to think that the DPP reviews all 100,000+ cases that the CPS deals with every year. That would be around one every minute.

Wait, so the nationally known name 'Jimmy Saville' who was attached to the BBC was thought of as "unimportant" to Starmer??

Good fucking lord, you truly are dumber than a bag of rocks with the excuses!!

Keep going! I'm enjoying the incredulous stupidity from you tonight!!

It would pop out if the prosecutor dealing with it escalated it. There’s no evidence that happened.

I have to admit I haven't got any knowledge how the system would work to be fair. Haven't you got the slightest doubt though?

After all it was the so called establishment that shielded him for years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.