Keir Starmer

I understand Starmer has had a chat with Biden.

Biden : I'm a black woman
Starmer : Really, then maybe you can tell me what a woman is. I keep asking Ange but she won't tell me. :D
Must be really annoying for you not to have the tangerine paedophile and the scruffy fat misogynist in office in the US and UK respectively.

So, Barrister, former Director of Public Prosecutions Sir Keir Starmer has no gravitas?

The evidence of his career to date is that Starmer is a very serious individual who gets shit done. Ridding Labour of Corbyn is one example which should not be underestimated. He is also credited with having a very positive affect on the Crown Prosecution Service.

He is absolutely not a clown the like of which we have been subjected to for the past 14 years.

Try reserving judgement until there is something to criticise instead of talking bollocks.

Choosing not to prosecute Saville = no balls, no gravitas.

Choosing not to prosecute Saville = no balls, no gravitas.
No surprise you’re using Tory lies to make your idiotic points. For someone who sees himself as ultra progressive it’s bizarre the number of bullshit right wing talking points you adopt either here or in the US.

Don’t let the facts get in the way of your bullshit eh.

Hahahahaha!!

Wait... So you're saying that the HEAD of the CPS, i.e., the director/ leader of the organisation had no overview of the decision??

Criticisms of HIS organisation, the CPS and the police for the handling of the case, but Sir Keef is above critique?? What??? make it make sense!

Okay, my pedigree chum...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.