Keir Starmer

It would pop out if the prosecutor dealing with it escalated it. There’s no evidence that happened and there is evidence that it didn’t.

LOL!!

Starmer: "Any news I need to know about, Prosecutor?"

Prosecutor " No, just some no mark frenchie called Saveel, I'm looking into"

Starmer "Alright. Crack on, then"...

Laughable!

Wait, so the nationally known name 'Jimmy Saville' who was attached to the BBC was thought of as "unimportant" to Starmer??

Good fucking lord, you truly are dumber than a bag of rocks with the excuses!!

Keep going! I'm enjoying the incredulous stupidity from you tonight!!
As I said, there was absolutely no evidence it was escalated to him.
You carry on making up your own narrative that contradicts the evidence though as it just confirms your idiocy.

I have to admit I haven't got any knowledge how the system would work to be fair. Haven't you got the slightest doubt though?

After all it was the so called establishment that shielded him for years.
I have no reason to disbelieve the investigation described in the link that @dave_blue12 posted, and no one credible has suggested there was a cover up.

You carry on making up your own narrative that contradicts the evidence though as it just confirms your idiocy.

LOL!!!

So nobody wanted to escalate a *looks at notes* SIR Jimmy Saville in connection to sex crimes.

Nobody...?? Fucking hell!! Who else is fucking defending this nonsense beside you and Dumb Dave??

I have to admit I haven't got any knowledge how the system would work to be fair. Haven't you got the slightest doubt though?

After all it was the so called establishment that shielded him for years.

I thought the Saville case was early on in Starmer's time as DPP? From what I've read, he identified problems where these kind of cases wouldn't be flagged up to him, so introduced a system to deal with them. It was only after that, when the case came up again, that it was then flagged by the person he'd brought in to deal with this very issue.

Even CCHQ who were prepared to tell all manner of lies had given up on this particular lie in the GE campaign but Bigga, resident BM clown knows better.

You’ve got to laugh.

So, is Dumb Dave and WestLife claiming that only AFTER Saville's death, it came to light that this odious man had keys to properties where he had the freedom to act out his depravities??

You're both try to convince BM that the higher echelons of power that have information that tracks spies and terrorists didn't have any info on well known public 'celebs'?

Well known guy that rubbed shoulders with the elite of the elites, nothing to see here...

Sounds like British 'Jeffrey Epstein' issue, doesn't it??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.