Keir Starmer

I understand Starmer has had a chat with Biden.

Biden : I'm a black woman
Starmer : Really, then maybe you can tell me what a woman is. I keep asking Ange but she won't tell me. :D

For the first time in many years I am feeling hope for the future of our country.

In the 62 yrs I’ve been able to vote I voted, not always for the same party but never Tory, and I was reasonably satisfied with the way things were run until the past 14 or so years when I began to see the corruption and the blatant manipulation of both press and public. Now, hopefully, that time is behind us and we move into a new more open and honest government.
I just pray my hopes are not misguided.

Onwards and upwards. Onwards and upwards. *fingers crossed*

For the first time in many years I am feeling hope for the future of our country.

In the 62 yrs I’ve been able to vote I voted, not always for the same party but never Tory, and I was reasonably satisfied with the way things were run until the past 14 or so years when I began to see the corruption and the blatant manipulation of both press and public. Now, hopefully, that time is behind us and we move into a new more open and honest government.

Sadly won't happen in this capitalist system, it's bent by nature.

Absolutely. Now being run by adults

I don't envy him what awaits. Some will be expecting overnight miracles. Which isn't going to happen. This'll be a long haul. And, hopefully, a successful one. Time will tell.

Society is pretty much split now, he could be shitting golden eggs but one of his cabinet fucks up and he'll be in the gutter and fighting to stay alive.

We as in the general public are ungovernable now because we want everything so immediate. Add to that people can't tell the difference between the truth and a lie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.