Keir Starmer

Okay, when was that?

Did Putin ask for Ukraine not to instill NATO on its doorstep?

Did Ukraine go to accept talks with Russia to find a pathway through mediated by Turkey (??)

Since all that has NATO told Ukraine it has 10 years to solve its corrupt Gov in order to be accepted into NATO...?

Maybe you can answer a little of that in order to answer your question.
I’ve answered my question and need say no more. Putin cannot and should not be trusted as proven back then and again in 2022.

I’ll be generous and assume you were being sarcastic.
Maybe he was, but more widely it never ceases to amaze me how utterly naive people are when it comes to Putin, given his track record.

This is a man who routinely murders anyone who opposes him, has repeatedly undermined the democratic process in the west, has been consistently aggressive to satellite states, threatens the use of nuclear weapons, broken agreement after agreement, invaded a sovereign nation twice and sent operatives over to English cities to administer radioactive material - and people want to negotiate with him!

It’s actually unbelievable anyone would actually suggest this. It’s fucking insane.

Maybe he was, but more widely it never ceases to amaze me how utterly naive people are when it comes to Putin, given his track record.

This is a man who routinely murders anyone who opposes him, has repeatedly undermined the democratic process in the west, has been consistently aggressive to satellite states, threatens the use of nuclear weapons, broken agreement after agreement, invaded a sovereign nation twice and sent operatives over to English cities to administer radioactive material - and people want to negotiate with him!

It’s actually unbelievable anyone would actually suggest this. It’s fucking insane.

Didn't the UK government negotiate with the IRA?

For the majority of your response, let me ask you...

What do you think supported coups/ regime change are...??

Was the CIA not involved in the Bolivia attempt as latest??

For the majority of your response, let me ask you...

What do you think supported coups/ regime change are...??

Was the CIA not involved in the Bolivia attempt as latest??
If your aunty had bollocks she'd be your uncle mate....

Whataboutisms everywhere. Each scenario is different. We should have putin fucked off this earth at the earliest possible opportunity

I’ve answered my question and need say no more. Putin cannot and should not be trusted as proven back then and again in 2022.

You answered nothing.

But, yes, let's not look into the questions posed lest it make you ask further questions about the position you hold.

It might be rabbit hole of tit-for-tat of the thirst for power and both sides are guilty of it.

See, I can accept that, but you can't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.