Keir Starmer

If your aunty had bollocks she'd be your uncle mate....

Whataboutisms everywhere. Each scenario is different. We should have putin fucked off this earth at the earliest possible opportunity
These days if your Aunty had bollocks "she'd" be referred to as an alternative gender transformer.

You answered nothing.

But, yes, let's not look into the questions posed lest it make you ask further questions about the position you hold.

It might be rabbit hole of tit-for-tat of the thirst for power and both sides are guilty of it.

See, I can accept that, but you can't.
This isn't the Ukraine thread. Take it there if you want to carry on spouting your nonsense

For the majority of your response, let me ask you...

What do you think supported coups/ regime change are...??

Was the CIA not involved in the Bolivia attempt as latest??
What the fuck are you going on about?

The poster listed a litany of reasons why that evil tyrant can't be negotiated with, and your responding with something completely unrelated. Tell you what mate, go and live in Russia, leave the Western values you claim to be oppressed by, and then get back to us about how your life is so much better.

Maybe he was, but more widely it never ceases to amaze me how utterly naive people are when it comes to Putin, given his track record.

This is a man who routinely murders anyone who opposes him, has repeatedly undermined the democratic process in the west, has been consistently aggressive to satellite states, threatens the use of nuclear weapons, broken agreement after agreement, invaded a sovereign nation twice and sent operatives over to English cities to administer radioactive material - and people want to negotiate with him!

It’s actually unbelievable anyone would actually suggest this. It’s fucking insane.
Insane is the word, mate. Those that drink from X koolaid, you can spot them a mile off on here.

Absolute nutjob you pal.

Why not feck off and live in Russia? Do us all a favour if that's how you'd like it to be

So... You're pissed because I point out that your view on Putin is comparable with... let's say what's happening via Israel. Land grab and enforcing regime change even though that Gov was DEMOCRATICALLY voted for?

Or he fact that that the US are also guilty of regime change, but that's too current for you?

Shouldn't all these people be fucked off??

But, my views are 'crazy'?

LOL!!

What the fuck are you going on about?

The poster listed a litany of reasons why that evil tyrant can't be negotiated with, and your responding with something completely unrelated. Tell you what mate, go and live in Russia, leave the Western values you claim to be oppressed by, and then get back to us about how your life is so much better.

You're conflating Western 'values' of war with your opinion of myself being oppressed?

All I said was both sides are the same.

I think people can read the words written and understand I mentioned nothing of the sort of what you conflate.

It is a relief that the toxicity feels like it is ebbing away.
We don't need narcissists and extroverts, just serious, thoughtful statesmen and women who don't feel the need to demonise the vulnerable to disguise their failings.
This is going to be a tough gig. I hope Keir is the answer. Time will tell.
So much has been neglected.
I look forward to public inquiry into the PPE scandal and VIP lane contracts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.