Keir Starmer

Shudder the thought but I'm quite sure those from whom I've sought enlightenment over dinner at numerous Judges lodgings over these many years (and even at a place near Ellesborough) although they may not compare with the company you keep, are as one in their assessment of our current Deputy PM.
If you’re expecting me to place any weight on what some crypto-fascist Judge thinks about anything, then you’ll be wholly mistaken.

It takes a lot more than merely being an HHJ to impress me. Especially in relation to the noncey ones.

If you’re expecting me to place any weight on what some crypto-fascist Judge thinks about anything, then you’ll be wholly mistaken.

It takes a lot more than merely being an HHJ to impress me. Especially in relation to the noncey ones.
The judges are usually the least interesting at table, far more illuminating are the ones invited to provide local colour such as scientists, university chancellors, lords lieutenant, major employers high ranking civil servants and even middling grade ones - like me.

Last edited:
The judges are usually the least interesting at table, far more illuminating are the ones invited to provide local colour such as top scientists, university chancellors, lords lieutenant, major employers and high ranking civil servants - like me.

Do these dinners take place before or after you put the keys in the fruit bowl?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.