Keir Starmer

I tend to not get involved in whataboutary as i dont follow one party.

They are multi millionaires in there own right. Do they need free dresses? Free glasses? Free suits? Etc.
i can buy the free arse tickets to a point though does he need a box?
Rich people don’t need gifts, no, but if you are offered them, would you say no? Most wouldn’t. Rich people hate spending their own money.

I don’t know whether he needs a box. That’ll be a security issue. How it is paid for seems to be more the issue on here. If it alters how Starmer runs the country, I will rightly call him out for it.

Sunak and William being in the directors box isn’t a great comparison though.

I tend to not get involved in whataboutary as i dont follow one party.

They are multi millionaires in there own right. Do they need free dresses? Free glasses? Free suits? Etc.
i can buy the free arse tickets to a point though does he need a box?
The box is for security reasons and saving money. You wouldn't believe the amount of PM's and spouses that have been attacked

At a cash till
Getting the visa card out
Opening a bottle of cheap wine
At the reception of the hotel
Wearing a bought for dress
Wearing a cheap dress

So Lord Alli has dished out £300k to 6 people over 20 years. That would be an average of £2.5k per person per year. Without knowing what that paid for it’s difficult to get too excited about it.
Since the Telegraph turned into the print version of GB News it’s difficult to take it seriously and posting multiple screenshots of its headlines isn’t quite the gotcha you think it is.
People forget Gbeebies and the ToryGraph are now owned by the same ****.

If Starmer changes how he runs the country because of these donations, I will be the first to call him out on it. There is no evidence as of yet, barring a pass to walk round no. 10.
Like I posted earlier, I really can't worked up about the freebies thing,
It's just the whataboutery that I think is pointless, but I guess that is human nature.

Like I posted earlier, I really can't worked up about the freebies thing,
It's just the whataboutery that I think is pointless, but I guess that is human nature.
Agreed, but this thread has been filled with people who can’t get their heads around it. If it becomes a lobbying issue, then it’s rightly big news. Currently, it’s just an attack by the opposition press that’ll die down if no lobbying occurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.