Keir Starmer

You came back within no time, it's why I call you Keir you're basically both liars. Say one thing in the moment then do another. You can't bear him getting any sort of criticism.

The only other reason is you are actually Keir Starmer.

Anyhow wipe your fanny Kier you dont want tears on your new suit, I know it was free but getting fitted for another one is such a ball ache you have that free dinner to attend remember.
You’re a weirdo who has that nasty habit of stalking people, and rather than debate the issues, attack the individual instead.

You remind me of the child, that nobody will talk to, so you get your kicks by resorting to little tantrums.

Sometimes people need to stop and think before posting stuff on SM, soiling yourselves in public is not a good look.

Until the laws change, he’s guilty of being naive, not corruption, as far as I can see.

Given not much else has happened since the election was won, this, along with WFA are the two avenues available for attacking him.

As soon as something major happens, this will be a damp squib.

You don’t see 2m pensioners struggling even more than usual to heat their homes as major?

I agree the gifts is a bit of a storm in the Westminster tea cup largely driven by the fact he promised to be better/different. I do expect he will calm it down now and this will be forgotten about in a months time. Much like the infighting on Sue Gray. The WFA is not going away however….

It’s hard being in power, the scrutiny is off the scale. Reeves was accused of being naive in WFA… perhaps a bit of a trend forming if you look at it in the round - their ambitions writing cheques their current ability cannot cash. They’re learning and will get better.

You don’t see 2m pensioners struggling even more than usual to heat their homes as major?

I agree the gifts is a bit of a storm in the Westminster tea cup largely driven by the fact he promised to be better/different. I do expect he will calm it down now and this will be forgotten about in a months time. Much like the infighting on Sue Gray. The WFA is not going away however….

It’s hard being in power, the scrutiny is off the scale. Reeves was accused of being naive in WFA… perhaps a bit of a trend forming if you look at it in the round - their ambitions writing cheques their current ability cannot cash. They’re learning and will get better.
I do and that isn’t being debated because Starmer took some gifts. Therefore you’ve got to wonder what the motives for attacking the WFA decision were. People seem to have moved on to funding of a private box at a football match.

It’s almost as if people don’t really care about the pensioners and are simply interested in attacking Starmer,

You’re a weirdo who has that nasty habit of stalking people, and rather than debate the issues, attack the individual instead.

You remind me of the child, that nobody will talk to, so you get your kicks by resorting to little tantrums.

Sometimes people need to stop and think before posting stuff on SM, soiling yourselves in public is not a good look.
Nail on head, or he/she has a medical issue

North Korea Whataboutery.

Whataboutery about the Whataboutery about the Whataboutery.

You debate in bad faith and are PatronisingtotheHilt.
And yet not one single poster has managed a no Hilts you are wrong on this because....., not one.

You know what you are doing you ain't daft. This is now simple, posters are getting a tad bored with the whataboutery so for balance if posters don't have the brains or honesty to stop it they will get reminded of it over and over again. This will make the forum even more fucking insane but so be it.

The answer is to just discuss the events partaking to Labour or Starmer. It is their threads.

You may not have noticed but I haven't mentioned anything about the economy waiting lists etc..... because they haven't been in long enough and the country us in a state.

The WFA and the grabbing is on their watch, they are decisions made now. You either agree with those or you don't. Tis that simple and you know it.

I will presume you know now where I stand. I'm not a Tory but sometimes posters will agree on something for different reasons..

Even a Tory can be right once in a while:-)

There reasons might not be though. Argue the point not the poster people

I wouldn't say this is a left wing forum to be honest. Maybe you are more right wing than you think, or maybe I am more left wing than I think?

100% it is. About 60% of respondents on here said they were voting Labour, twice what actually happened. Although Labour are right wing so maybe it isn’t true ;)

I’m conflicted.

There reasons might not be though. Argue the point not the poster people
Says you is ironic. You crossed the line in your “debating” style this morning. Hence you got dotted.

I have no interest in debating with your whilst you go on your mega insulting of anyone you deem to have the moral high ground over.

I do and that isn’t being debated because Starmer took some gifts. Therefore you’ve got to wonder what the motives for attacking the WFA decision were. People seem to have moved on to funding of a private box at a football match.

It’s almost as if people don’t really care about the pensioners and are simply interested in attacking Starmer,
They moved on to the grabbing because its this week. Both are getting mentioned. Its the order they came about. Some Tories will use these stories for their own ends, christ knows why but that's always been the case from both sides.

Sides is the main problem.

None of this is new. The only change is who is in power.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.