Keir Starmer

Guy in front is the owner.
Le tissier is just to the left.
He's in the director's box not in the singing area.

And V Plymouth aswell, Honestly believe had Starmer accepted a seat in directors box rather than a premium box for his use the reaction would be different.

This is where the Labour Party is at. Only weeks after being elected the Prime Minister and the deputy Prime Minister has to publicly come out and state they won’t take anymore free clothes. Imagine the outrage on here if that was Boris and his missus. You really do have to chuckle.

IMG_2430.pngIMG_2431.png

This is where the Labour Party is at. Only weeks after being elected the Prime Minister and the deputy Prime Minister has to publicly come out and state they won’t take anymore free clothes. Imagine the outrage on here if that was Boris and his missus. You really do have to chuckle.

View attachment 132385View attachment 132386

The free clothes always looked like a waste on Raynor she has that second hand look about her, Starmers however must have cost a fortune.

My thinking on the clothes and entertainment business is why the heck can’t they buy their own clothes?

They earn enough money to buy their own. The Starmers have 2 children, Angela Rayner has 3 and Rachel Reeves has 2, there are people in this country bringing up their children on 1 wage/salary with 2, 3 or 4 children not expecting anyone else to pay for their clothes.

I thought oh well we must be paying them a pittance but then saw their salaries.
They can’t even use the ‘ excuse’ that they are paying for their education. (Thank goodness).

Live within your means. Cut your coat according to your cloth!!
I’m sorry I can’t see any reason for someone else to buy their clothes.

The only time anyone buys me clothes is Christmas or Birthdays and even then only a Jumper, a blouse or a cardigan. I just wouldn’t allow it, I have my pride.
Puzzled of Eccles.

EDIT: Plus the entertainment, pay for your own!!!

My thinking on the clothes and entertainment business is why the heck can’t they buy their own clothes?

They earn enough money to buy their own. The Starmers have 2 children, Angela Rayner has 3 and Rachel Reeves has 2, there are people in this country bringing up their children on 1 wage/salary with 2, 3 or 4 children not expecting anyone else to pay for their clothes.

I thought oh well we must be paying them a pittance but then saw their salaries.
They can’t even use the ‘ excuse’ that they are paying for their education. (Thank goodness).

Live within your means. Cut your coat according to your cloth!!
I’m sorry I can’t see any reason for someone else to buy their clothes.

The only time anyone buys me clothes is Christmas or Birthdays and even then only a Jumper, a blouse or a cardigan. I just wouldn’t allow it, I have my pride.
Puzzled of Eccles.

The frock's in the post :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.