Keir Starmer

If you are doing that, then all credit to you. Well done. I doff my cap.
However, the fact is, we now have an elected government that introduced
a policy, just days after being elected, without being in its manifesto, that
knowingly puts pensioners' lives at risk. Sorry, but that is unacceptable. It doesn't
matter which party did it. It's unacceptable and Labour did it. No amount
of back and forth on here, or anywhere else for that matter is going to change it.
Labour did it. Therefore Labour have to own it.
Labour are owning it. They are the ones who are, at present introducing it. It wasn't in the manifesto because they didn't know the extent of the finances-or maybe you believe they had full access to everything?

But to put it into context, not a single person has, as yet, lost any money. Not a single person is any worse off today. It is highly likely that people will suffer more from the forthcoming increase in fuel prices than they will the withdrawal of WFA. Yet I haven't read anything for you moaning about the energy market and how it works-apologies if you have and I'm happy to be corrected. I think it scandalous that the first £380 that we all pay in energy bills buys not one Kwh of energy. What are your views on this?

I’m no Starmer fan / Labour voter but of course he should go in corporate for Arsenal. As long as there’s nothing expected back in terms of policies then who cares whether it’s free or not.

I won’t name them but an ex-pro came in to a pub near me and the gaffer gave him and his wife a free round.
1000034188.jpg

Last edited:
Accepting other peoples opinions means agreeing with them in this instance. How many times have we seen posters being called a WUM for standing their ground here?

As for @hilts being condescending? read the room mate ffs.

I’m sat here reading the post and just laughing my arse off at the sheer fucking hypocrisy of some posters.

Condescension comes incredibly naturally for some and no one bats an eye lid when it’s dished out to someone you don’t agree with yet get a bit back and it’s not on lol.

I like hilts. I like what he does on this forum and I accept, his posts are also sometimes directed at me and my own stubbornness over opinions but he is 100% spot on.

Labour are owning it. They are the ones who are, at present introducing it. It wasn't in the manifesto because they didn't know the extent of the finances-or maybe you believe they had full access to everything?

But to put it into context, not a single person has, as yet, lost any money. Not a single person is any worse off today. It is highly likely that people will suffer more from the forthcoming increase in fuel prices than they will the withdrawal of WFA. Yet I haven't read anything for you moaning about the energy market and how it works-apologies if you have and I'm happy to be corrected. I think it scandalous that the first £380 that we all pay in energy bills buys not one Kwh of energy. What are your views on this?
Totally agree about the "standing charge". I get the infrastructure needs paying for but the standing charge should be knocked off everybody's bills so you start to pay after the value of the standing charge. It hits the poorest taxpayers really hard and I'm pretty sure most of the existing infrastructure was paid for with public money in the first place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.