Keir Starmer

It would seem you are the only one who can predict the future as even the press arn't saying that - just you
Wasn’t it 2 million before, now it’s 4 thousand?

We’re currently working out how to help the people who may be affected this winter. Opening up warm spaces and having frequent coffee mornings/craft afternoons etc where people can come together and keep warm.

We did similar the winter before last when the prices were crazy and it worked well. The hardest thing is getting people to come. Once they do, they love it, but people find it hard to break their routines.

Wasn’t it 2 million before, now it’s 4 thousand?

We’re currently working out how to help the people who may be affected this winter. Opening up warm spaces and having frequent coffee mornings/craft afternoons etc where people can come together and keep warm.

We did similar the winter before last when the prices were crazy and it worked well. The hardest thing is getting people to come. Once they do, they love it, but people find it hard to break their routines.
If you are doing that, then all credit to you. Well done. I doff my cap.
However, the fact is, we now have an elected government that introduced
a policy, just days after being elected, without being in its manifesto, that
knowingly puts pensioners' lives at risk. Sorry, but that is unacceptable. It doesn't
matter which party did it. It's unacceptable and Labour did it. No amount
of back and forth on here, or anywhere else for that matter is going to change it.
Labour did it. Therefore Labour have to own it.

If you are doing that, then all credit to you. Well done. I doff my cap.
However, the fact is, we now have an elected government that introduced
a policy, just days after being elected, without being in its manifesto, that
knowingly puts pensioners' lives at risk. Sorry, but that is unacceptable. It doesn't
matter which party did it. It's unacceptable and Labour did it. No amount
of back and forth on here, or anywhere else for that matter is going to change it.
Labour did it. Therefore Labour have to own it.
I think the forum has got your message on that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.