Keir Starmer

The only people comparing the two are the Starmer apologists TBF.
You are trying to walk a fine line , not too much tory showing through but revelling in labours misteps , our friend who i quoted is a rapid tory shouting about labour every other page, endless posting of this paper or that tweet to pretend they are no different to the tories ,when if he wants to compare it with the tories i am happy to help

You are trying to walk a fine line , not too much tory showing through but revelling in labours misteps , our friend who i quoted is a rapid tory shouting about labour every other page, endless posting of this paper or that tweet to pretend they are no different to the tories ,when if he wants to compare it with the tories i am happy to help

I’m not trying, my MO is to be balanced, you’ll find I also criticised the tories. I don’t like Starmer, he’s a slippery **** but I do want Labour to do well as that’s good for our country. I want any government to do well.

Uni Professor on Newsnight last night was spot on. Labour are correct in saying the journey ahead is going to be painful but should get the public on board by describing the destination.

All we have at the moment, is the journey
People who don’t know where they are going, usually get there…

I’m not trying, my MO is to be balanced, you’ll find I also criticised the tories. I don’t like Starmer, he’s a slippery **** but I do want Labour to do well as that’s good for our country. I want any government to do well.
Everyone should want any government to do well, but sadly that won’t be evident on an internet forum

In situations like this you’re better off fronting it out and repenting in private.

Here is what is going to happen next. He is going to face questions on why does he not think it is appropriate to accept these in future? Does you think you shouldn’t have accepted them? Do you have poor judgment or are you dishonest? Are you going to continue to accept other gifts? What’s the difference between one gift and another?

This is going to get much more coverage now than if they’d just ignored it and quietly said “no more gifts” in private.

Sky interview just now with Lucy Powell went exactly like this. They going for the football freebies now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.