Keir Starmer

It’s not happening, no matter how much you pretend it is.

Thats your wish - targeting it at the pensioners in most need who get pension credits and more importantly encouraging as many as possible to make those claims. It may mean that the savings are a percentage of what is hoped but if pensioners are getting all the help they are entitled to then good.

I suspect you fear any successful policy from a Labour Govt.

Thats your wish - targeting it at the pensioners in most need who get pension credits and more importantly encouraging as many as possible to make those claims. It may mean that the savings are a percentage of what is hoped but if pensioners are getting all the help they are entitled to then good.

I suspect you fear any successful policy from a Labour Govt.
1727260317332.png

The cult of Keir is a weird thing

"Must have a 2019 pass" chuckle, oh Keir you comedy genius.

Maybe the heckler should have asked him about the poor old sausages rather than the children, might have got a more humane response then.
Not as weird as the “Keir is the devil” cult. The frothing by some is totally out of proportion to anything he’s done.

Is this the same man who said he wouldn’t use private healthcare to help a loved one even if they were in dire circumstance? Yet he would happily trouser £20k so his son had somewhere quiet to study really?
Someone should ask him if he would use private healthcare if Lord Alli was paying !
The hypocrisy is boundless !

Superb point.

Not as weird as the “Keir is the devil” cult. The frothing by some is totally out of proportion to anything he’s done.
I don't think so. On an absolute level you could argue your case, but things are not absolute are they. They are relative. And in this case they are relative to the expectation - based upon years of him saying how terrible cronyism is and that he would stamp it out - that in fact he's guilty of the very thing he's been banging on about. In that context, the sins, whilst perhaps minor on an absolute basis, are very signficant indeed.

I note in his latest lies, he's decided to say that when criticizing the Tories, he was only criticizing them not *declaring* things (and that therefore the taking money is absolutely fine.) The liar.

What I cannot stand abouit him more than anything else is the lying. For me, it's even worse than when Boris would do it. I don't know why I feel like that, maybe it's because I am supporter of conservative principles, but genuinely I have NEVER been a fan of Boris.

I think it's because Starmer is so slimy, I am not even sure he knows he is doing it. The lie about having to remove the WFA to "stablize the economy". I have never heard such tripe in all my life. The economy was not "unstable" in the first place. Broke, yes. But not "unstable".

As if a £1.3bn saving contributing to an alleged forecast £22hn deficit in £1,226bn of overall spending, could POSSIBLY be something that would "stablize the economy". It's such a ludicrous claim it is laughable. Anyone who stops to think, will not believe it, because it's just not true.

He CHOSE to take the WFA away for whatever sick motivation he may have had. That's the truth and his constant lying about it is ruining his image more and more, day by day.
TBF to Keith that decision was Reeves' to make he would have been consulted but the decision is hers as Chancellor.

Is this the same man who said he wouldn’t use private healthcare to help a loved one even if they were in dire circumstance? Yet he would happily trouser £20k so his son had somewhere quiet to study really?
Someone should ask him if he would use private healthcare if Lord Alli was paying !
The hypocrisy is boundless !

Healthcare place is alot different to studying.
If you was in his position would you say no? he had journalists at his house constantly and his son was in middle of GCSEs, any Dad would accept that offer, it didn’t cost the taxpayer a single penny so again a non story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.