Keir Starmer

So we just ignore the fact that 99.7% of the previous 11.6 million WFA recipients live in the UK, and try to justify what has proved a catastrophic political decision by the government, because of 500 people living in Switzerland?

Looks like another one of your well thought through, carefully considered posts.

He’s a troll mate.

Healthcare place is alot different to studying.
If you was in his position would you say no? he had journalists at his house constantly and his son was in middle of GCSEs, any Dad would accept that offer, it didn’t cost the taxpayer a single penny so again a non story.

Would you use private healthcare as well if you were able to?

Of course mate. Nothing to see here. Let's all move on.

I said a few weeks back that Starmer will not last 5 years. I was mocked for saying it. I am feeling more confident in that prediction, day by day. The press will never leave him alone and as and when things get worse and worse, mores skeletons out of the cupboard, pensioners dying, strikes even after bigger pay rises, etc, SOMETHING is going to trigger it and his position is going to become untenable and he is going to have to step down "for the good of the party". We will see.

The only relief is he doesn't last the 5 years is not having you on here obsessively ranting and raving and pretending to be outraged by every Labour story, half of which is either a load of bollox or a storm in a teacup.

The only relief is he doesn't last the 5 years is not having you on here obsessively ranting and raving and pretending to be outraged by every Labour story, half of which is either a load of bollox or a storm in a teacup.
It won’t change whoever is PM until it’s a Tory again then all of a sudden he’ll shut up irrespective of what they do.

Not heard the interview but if that’s what he said then it’s worrying that he is being a privileged **** with zero self awareness.

Thousands of 16 year old kids are living in appalling conditions and circumstances who don’t have the luxury of a daddy who can promise them the moon on a stick. I get he wants to do right by his kid, of course he does, most parents do but for the love of god show some fucking humility man.

Be a privileged **** all you want but don’t run to be PM if you want to, especially not on a ticket of “change”.

I’ve no idea who is advising him on his messaging but they should be fired.

He was putting into context the reason a "gift" was accepted. He was lambasted a few weeks ago for saying he would like to spend Friday evenings with his family-that turned into he's not working after 6pm on a Friday. It's clear his family are very important to him-that's a good thing.

What's he supposed to do,say tough son I know I can afford to treat you right but I'm no longer going to do until the 1000s of 16 year olds are all sorted out. Would you?

Name me a recent PM who has not been privileged in some way.

No - its a way of understanding why as a universal benefit - a simple entitlement - is not the most efficient use of public money. Based on that info Phil Bloody Collins could be getting £300 a year. Do you think thats wise?
there's a very simple way of doing it, live in a Council Tax band E and above, no WFP, pay 40% tax no WFP, as always there will be anomalies but they would be minor.

BTW, I don't know where this £300 comes from, Mrs H qualified last year and got £500 as I'm not a Senior until next May, if we'd both been old enough we'd have that £500 between us so a single pensioner has probably lost £500/£600 this year, but could be wrong on that.

Thats your wish - targeting it at the pensioners in most need who get pension credits and more importantly encouraging as many as possible to make those claims. It may mean that the savings are a percentage of what is hoped but if pensioners are getting all the help they are entitled to then good.

I suspect you fear any successful policy from a Labour Govt.

1m pensioners live on between £219 and £268 inclusive a week who aren’t eligible.

To put that in context the absolute poverty line after housing costs is £299 per week.

If this is successful labour policy then fuck knows what bad Labour policy looks like to you.

But yeah, 500 cunts living in Switzerland smh

Healthcare place is alot different to studying.
If you was in his position would you say no? he had journalists at his house constantly and his son was in middle of GCSEs, any Dad would accept that offer, it didn’t cost the taxpayer a single penny so again a non story.
He's fucking loaded, if he was that concerned he could of sorted it himself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.