Keir Starmer

Plus it gets amplified by lies like this that GMB could clearly question - Jan 1991 nurses were auto enroled into the NHS pension scheme so as a Nurse of over 21 years Q1 is "why are you not getting your NHS pension alongside the state pension?"

She may have left the profession and claimed the pension early?

it won't be nothing though.

Couple of things on this. Is there any evidence of him getting doorstepped anywhere? Don't remember any and we know what it looks like from past experience.
Also half the time he stayed there was outside of the exam period. Not like Keith to use members of his family like that is it.

IMG_20240925_124818.jpg

I currently am living on 2 pensions total accumulated provision is £13.4k. I heat my home and last year paid nigh on a grand in utility bills alone. I run an aged (11 yo 90k mile ) car. I don't get a bus pass I don't get any state pension ( thats been moved a further 5 years away from me ) but I get by well enough. £300 would be a nice to have not a deal breaker.
Can't imagine how you survive on that, I budget around £36k pa for 2 of us and even though we don't live a lavish lifestyle we'd barely live our life on double your budget.

Plus it gets amplified by lies like this that GMB could clearly question - Jan 1991 nurses were auto enroled into the NHS pension scheme so as a Nurse of over 21 years Q1 is "why are you not getting your NHS pension alongside the state pension?"

She may have withdrawn from the NHS pension scheme.
I know someone who did, claiming they could not afford the contributions.
Idiotic, but nevertheless it happened.

Can't imagine how you survive on that, I budget around £36k pa for 2 of us and even though we don't live a lavish lifestyle we'd barely live our life on double your budget.

The point is very wealthy people are using politics to persuade people on or around the average wage that they will be next.

classic example

Couple of things on this. Is there any evidence of him getting doorstepped anywhere? Don't remember any and we know what it looks like from past experience.
Also half the time he stayed there was outside of the exam period. Not like Keith to use members of his family like that is it.

View attachment 132897
What exactly is your beef? Didn’t cost you or I a penny

The point is very wealthy people are using politics to persuade people on or around the average wage that they will be next.

classic example

Absolutely agree with that, we're in Pension Draw downs and come age around 76/77 if we live that long (currently 65 and 67) we'll either downsize, take equity release or possibly both.

My beef is nothing to do with our situation, I'm ok with the WFP being stopped for us, it's those in a less fortunate position I'm upset over. My older mate of 75 who comes to football with us has his state and private pension and gets by ok. However the WFP is the equivalent of his annual holiday with his pals, he's not going now, it's ok for others to say he used the payment to subsidise his holiday but that amount lost without notice has cost him a week away. He now lives on his own and that week was very important for his mental health, something he really looked forward to. He could give up his Season Ticket but going to games is what he's done for the past 60 plus years and he enjoys the company.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.