Keir Starmer

His dad help build it...
Post of the thread. Laugh out loud funny.

The latest rumour s that the £20k for his son to quietly revise for his exams, may well have been for a period AFTER his son's exams. I cannot verify if this is true but if it is, and he's been caught telling another whopper, this will go down very very badly. And I would not be surprised if it were true. He seems to embody the old saying about how can you tell when a politician is lying.

Last edited:
Post office the thread. Laugh out loud funny.

The latest rumour s that the £20k for his son to quietly revise for his exams, may well have been for a period AFTER his son's exams. I cannot verify if this is true but if it is, and he's been caught telling another whopper, this will go down very very badly. And I would not be surprised if it were true. He seems to embody the old saying about how can you tell when a politician is lying.
It started on May 29 which is in the middle of GCSE exams which is exactly what Starmer said. It finished nearly a month after GCSEs but that was in the run up and immediately after the GE when the press would have been camped outside his house.
Another nothingburger especially as the £20k is what the property would have cost to rent on the open market whereas no money exchanged hands.

Genuinely no idea. I see your point, it's just that everyone calls Boris, Boris, don't they. It's common parlance.

On the other side of the coin, I call Starmer all sorts of things, including Keith, Kier (literally) and Starmer. I'm sorry but Sir Keir is just a step too far. I've never referred to anyone as Sir anything, even people I respect, let alone anyone I have nothing but contempt for.
The issue I have with people referring to as that (not just with you, but generally) is that it plays into that carefully cultivated image of avuncular buffoonery that has enabled him to get away with far more more than he should over the years.

It has given him licence to take the piss even more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.