Keir Starmer

Why would you refer to Johnson as a liar and yet in the same breath call the fat **** ‘Boris’? By that token shouldn’t you be referring to the Prime Minister as Sir Keir, or at least as Keir?

I don’t know why people legitimise Johnson in this way, like he’s their mate, when they refer to every other politician by their surname. It’s utterly bizzare and gives off the impression that they are suggestible, or have even, to some extent, been gaslit.

Genuinely, why do you afford him that gesture of calling him by his first name, when you plainly don’t towards other politicians?
Genuinely no idea. I see your point, it's just that everyone calls Boris, Boris, don't they. It's common parlance.

On the other side of the coin, I call Starmer all sorts of things, including Keith, Kier (literally) and Starmer. I'm sorry but Sir Keir is just a step too far. I've never referred to anyone as Sir anything, even people I respect, let alone anyone I have nothing but contempt for.

No public money has been spent so not sure why the Tory boys are getting all bent out of shape. Non story, move on
Probably best just to retire from the thread. It’s the same 5 people being outraged about the same thing ad nauseam. All you get by engaging is more faux outrage.

There’s no nail in anyone’s coffin, just a micro chamber of enraged Tories.

Probably best just to retire from the thread. It’s the same 5 people being outraged about the same thing ad nauseam. All you get by engaging is more faux outrage.

There’s no nail in anyone’s coffin, just a micro chamber of enraged Tories.
Yes the poll ratings have all been rigged by the 5 of us. I'm still amazed how we managed to pull that off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.