Keir Starmer

Man of principle, they were a gift to him. Didn’t need to return.

Principle?

He had done nothing wrong last week was the cry lol.

Clearly, your take he didn’t have to return is so far wide of the mark again it’s untrue.

He is now busy scrambling to save some political capital from the mess he created and is desperate for the story to go away.

People tend to believe in the party they tend to vote for, but I never understand that. Look how different Brown was to Blair, May was to Cameron, or Truss to any human being on the planet. Then we had Corbyn followed by Starmer, the latter seems to have changed beyond recognition, and not so far in a good way. I voted for an MP in my constituency that had done his best for the local area, but he narrowly lost his seat by some clown falling off paddleboards to get attention which split the vote and allowed another candidate who has never lived locally to get in. There, I said what I think, and didn’t even mention BJ!
So true, says it all about British politics I am sad to say. After years of believing in the Conservatives I now think Corbyn to be the only genuine leader. Sadly he would not survive in the corrupt political sphere of todays’s geopolitical horror show.

So true, says it all about British politics I am sad to say. After years of believing in the Conservatives I now think Corbyn to be the only genuine leader. Sadly he would not survive in the corrupt political sphere of todays’s geopolitical horror show.

No mate, Corbyn is a "TeRorist SympzosizEr" and can't be trusted.

Principled man? Hahahaha. What a whopper!!!

Whatever anyones thoughts are on gifts if you think Starmer is principled you’re in for a disappointing few years. The bloke is a slimy ****.
You have to admire the extent to which he has managed to deceive people who see themselves as left of centre.

You have to admire the extent to which he has managed to deceive people who see themselves as left of centre.
It's all very LFCesque cultish this defense of Starmer and his mob, this fawning beatification of self serving, duplicitous, egotistical needy charlatans confuses me to put it mildly and that goes for both sides of the political divide although apart from a few weirdos with their photos of the Grantham milk snatcher on their wall i'd argue that Labour 'supporters' are worse. These people are supposedly public servants who have screwed this country royally for decades they should be regarded with nothing but contempt and that goes for Keith, Johnson, Thatcher the whole sorry lot of them.

Principle?

He had done nothing wrong last week was the cry lol.

Clearly, your take he didn’t have to return is so far wide of the mark again it’s untrue.

He is now busy scrambling to save some political capital from the mess he created and is desperate for the story to go away.

Yes because it’s a non story over shadowing the good work Labour have done so far - the desperate right wing are going on and on and on about f*cking taylor swift tickets and a free pair of glasses which were just given to him as that’s all they’ve got - even when he repays all this it’s still a predictable moanfest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.