Keir Starmer

You do come across a bit Nadine Dorries in your defence of everything mate

NO I DO NOT!!!! :)

Irony being there’s page after page about Starmer getting a few gifts with loads outraged.

I come along and say it’s a non story and it’s good he’s given gifts back and then get bombarded … and I’m the one that gets asked ‘am I ok’ lol.

Last edited:
NO I DO NOT!!!! :)

Irony being there’s page after page about Starmer getting a few gifts with loads outraged.

I come along and say it’s a non story and it’s good he’s given gifts back and then get bombarded again , and I’m the one that gets asked ‘am I ok’ lol.
You’re doing fine ;-)

Yes because it’s a non story over shadowing the good work Labour have done so far -
Well it would be easy to overshadow wouldn't it. Like a daisy in Epping Forest. I'm sure it's in there somewhere but buggered if anyone can find it.

Last edited:
I think he is a proper gooner and football is his hobby so he should pay for that himself unless it is the arses paying for a box for him and not the prem as that is a conflict of interests

Going to see taylor swift was also not work so he should be paying for himself and family

The rest i cant really get excited about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.