Keir Starmer

Principle?

He had done nothing wrong last week was the cry lol.

Clearly, your take he didn’t have to return is so far wide of the mark again it’s untrue.

He is now busy scrambling to save some political capital from the mess he created and is desperate for the story to go away.

Personally I’m a bit meh about all of it, it’s all in the public domain because he declared it, which is a step forward compared to quite a few previous. That could be argued to be bad politics in itself and he could have just ridden the stormout but ultimately it’s going to end up in a better place with far more scrutiny across all of it.

I imagine MPs of all parties will be desperate for it to go away and I do think the RW press in particular need to be careful they don’t try to push it too far.

The thing with Starmer is he seems to be completely shit at politics. Having someone like that as PM for a few years might not actually be a bad thing, albeit mostly inadvertently on his part. It might mean subsequent politicians (and I mean that term in its worst form) might have a very different world they have to operate in.

Last edited:
Yes because it’s a non story over shadowing the good work Labour have done so far - the desperate right wing are going on and on and on about f*cking taylor swift tickets and a free pair of glasses which were just given to him as that’s all they’ve got - even when he repays all this it’s still a predictable moanfest.

It’s that much of a non story you are in here every day telling us all about it.

Moaning about replies to your own posts you then moan are about a non story.

You ok?

Personally I’m a bit meh about all of it, it’s all in the public domain because he declared it, which is a step forward compared to quite a few previous. That could be argued to be bad politics in itself and he could have just ridden the stormout but ultimately it’s going to end up in a better place with far more scrutiny across all of it.

I imagine MPs of all parties will be desperate for it to go away and I do think the RW press in particular need to be careful they don’t try to push it too far.

The thing with Starmer is he seems to be completely shit at politics. Having someone like that as PM for a few years might not actually be a bad thing, albeit mostly inadvertently on his part. It might mean subsequent politicians (and I mean that term in its worst form) might have a very different world they have to operate in.

I’m actually pleased he has returned some of the cash value he received and his promise of setting up some standards is to be applauded imo so long as it happens and the public can see some real standards set and Westminster adhering to them.

It’s that much of a non story you are in here every day telling us all about it.

Moaning about replies to your own posts you then moan are about a non story.

You ok?

You come in here every desperate for an echo chamber of nauseating faux outrage about anything the right wing can dig up about Labour. It’s been pretty desperate since day 1, but totally expected.

I’m actually pleased he has returned some of the cash value he received and his promise of setting up some standards is to be applauded imo so long as it happens and the public can see some real standards set and Westminster adhering to them.

Completely agree.

You come in here every desperate for an echo chamber of nauseating faux outrage about anything the right wing can dig up about Labour. It’s been pretty desperate since day 1, but totally expected.

I was replying to you pmsl.

Are you ok?

Excellent.

Glad we cleared that up and I’m happy you came on here to give us your opinion.

I’m also happy I was able to reply to you even though we clearly don’t agree.

No need to check on my well being simply for not being outraged over a non story.

do you ask if Chippy is ok with his relentless posting against Labour since day 1 over anything he can think off ? Or because his opinions align with yours you don’t need to ask him that ?

No need to check on my well being simply for not being outraged over a non story.

do you ask if Chippy is ok with his relentless posting against Labour since day 1 over anything he can think off ? Or because his opinions align with yours you don’t need to ask him that ?

You do come across a bit Nadine Dorries in your defence of everything mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.