Keir Starmer

Well, according to the Times, the latest poll suggests the majority of the public now rate Sunak higher than Starmer, the Tory government preferred to the current one, and more people think the Tories will win the next election, not Labour.

If the smarmy **** is not worried about that then he genuinely is up his own arse. And when you consider what an abject load of dross followed Cameron, that truly is remarkable. If the Tories appoint anyone half-competent, half-charismatic, Keith is toast. Not that he'll be PM by then, mind you.
The Times? that well known middle of the road newspaper?

And talking of smarmy cunts and abject dross, the Tories just rolled Mark Francois to talk about foreign policy-and we all know how badly it turned out the last time he was allowed anywhere near it. He was even trying to deny Mauritius had a sovereign right to the Chagos. Did I mention hypocritical in my description of hime

Hardly, going off the Times and a poll as a basis for Starmer popularity is just preaching to the masses that never wanted him in the first place - only been a couple months, any PM will be hated, stop getting all giddy.
If you can't see the bloke is a fucking arse hole that betrayed millions of pensioners by not giving them some notice that they are going to be £200/300 worst off this year you are a heartless prick

Post of the day. PMSL
No, that is PMSL.
The Times? that well known middle of the road newspaper?

And talking of smarmy cunts and abject dross, the Tories just rolled Mark Francois to talk about foreign policy-and we all know how badly it turned out the last time he was allowed anywhere near it. He was even trying to deny Mauritius had a sovereign right to the Chagos. Did I mention hypocritical in my description of hime
No, but your attempt at humour omitted to mention David Lammy.

PMSL, as your chum would like to say.

wtf are the Tories going to find a competent, charismatic person. Yes I’m PMSL at your suggestion
They don’t need to. I said half. They are ahead in the latest poll already. And if you think taking more and more money off people, pushing energy costs higher and higher, driving business creators abroad and strangling our economy, is going to make your electoral chances better in 5 years? Now that is PMSL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.