Keir Starmer

The problem is the tax system is too complicated. Well meaning rules put in place exploited by those who don’t mean well.
Also leaving billions of tax not collected due to innocent misunderstanding of the rules. But not all innocent of course, some low level and relatively petty fraud, but fraud nonetheless. Like claiming tax relief for business miles you didn't travel, not declaring a bit of cash income on the side etc.

You can indeed have opinions on jobs and their associated recompense-as long as you're coming from a position of knowledge on training, shift pattern, working conditions etc etc. I for one have little experience or knowledge of anything outside the aviation industry so can have a view on that area but I would not comment adversely on anything outside my direct experience.
Shift pattern - what you want

Working conditions - near a u bend

:-)

Let's move on.

Imagine finally reaching retirement and choosing to spend your days on a political sub thread on a football forum howling at the wind how unfair it all is that the worst government in decades has been ousted by a party who’s leader had the audacity to accept a bit of free clobber.
Haha!
Let's not go there, we are all certifiable by being on here period :-)

Imagine finally reaching retirement and choosing to spend your days on a political sub thread on a football forum howling at the wind how unfair it all is that the worst government in decades has been ousted by a party who’s leader had the audacity to accept a bit of free clobber.
Haha!

is he ok ?

Haha!
Everyone needs a hobby...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.