Keir Starmer

No chance, I and many other "labour" supporters will not vote for this Tory lite shithouse starmer. We had our chance to change things and blew it. The sooner starmer crosses the floor and fucks off the better.

Problem is, the many others you talk about are nowhere near enough to get what you want and all you do is ensure yet another Tory victory.

No chance, I and many other "labour" supporters will not vote for this Tory lite shithouse starmer. We had our chance to change things and blew it. The sooner starmer crosses the floor and fucks off the better.
You had your chance in 2 elections with Corbyn and he failed miserably against appalling opponents.

It will be down to people with similar opinions to yours that will help the Conservatives win the next election however shit they are - and they are by far the worst government I can remember.

You had your chance in 2 elections with Corbyn and he failed miserably against appalling opponents.

It will be down to people with similar opinions to yours that will help the Conservatives win the next election however shit they are - and they are by far the worst government I can remember.
He failed because people like you didn't back him, fair enough but that was your chance to get rid of the tories. Likewise I won't back starmer and he will not win an election. Starmer last night ordered his labour MPs not to oppose an extension to the welfare cap imposed as part of Tory austerity, he is in the wrong party

Problem is, the many others you talk about are nowhere near enough to get what you want and all you do is ensure yet another Tory victory.
Honestly, I don't see the difference with this government and one that starmer would lead. I can't vote for a man like him same as you couldn't vote for Corbyn? I want an alternative and I think the country needs an alternative

He failed because people like you didn't back him, fair enough but that was your chance to get rid of the tories. Likewise I won't back starmer and he will not win an election. Starmer last night ordered his labour MPs not to oppose an extension to the welfare cap imposed as part of Tory austerity, he is in the wrong party
My constituency was between Labour and Lib Dem. If it was between Labour and Conservative I would absolutely vote Labour even with Corbyn there because I recognised Johnson was a far bigger threat to the country than Corbyn. If you are in a seat where your vote for Labour would help to keep a Tory out and you fail to use it, you are a enabler of the Tories.

Honestly, I don't see the difference with this government and one that starmer would lead. I can't vote for a man like him same as you couldn't vote for Corbyn? I want an alternative and I think the country needs an alternative
Would Starmer have had lock down parties?
Would Starmer have pursued an extreme version of Brexit?
Would Starmer tell lie after lie after lie?
Would he fuck.

They're not the same.

You saw your arse about her allegedly chewing gum a month ago yet I've not yet seen any criticism of Johnson from you for attending multiple parties while people couldn't even gather outside for the wakes of loved ones, and could only spend a few minutes with their dying partners or parents.

No problem whatsoever with that opinion and wish.

The issue is there is not the appetite in the electorate for the type of change you desire and I don’t think there ever will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.