Keir Starmer

any Labour leader will get pelters, especially on social media and forums.

he was excellent today.

Heard loads of sheep on TV and radio today supporting Johnson - they are led by the r/w media and clearly - as yet - have not been directly touched by Covid-19 - it may need the new years devastation brought on by Brexit to persuade them.

I did see someone on the news who when told of someone who had lost several friends and relatives to Covid 19 in Wales the response was " yes but he has got Brexit done". Forget the heartlessness of the point about death people actually think he has got Brexit done - this is Stockholm Syndrome for some.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...joins-labour-and-considers-move-into-politics

Gary Neville joins Labour and considers move into politics

Some have speculated he may run to succeed Andy Burnham as mayor of Greater Manchester

“I want to support Labour. I do believe that we need a progressive Labour party but one that not just looks after the left side … it has to come towards the centre.”

poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u7.jpg

Better dead than red eh? Make your f**king mind up ratboy!

Starmer will love him, he doesn't have a f**king clue what progressive means.

Last edited:
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...joins-labour-and-considers-move-into-politics

Some have speculated he may run to succeed Andy Burnham as mayor of Greater Manchester

“I want to support Labour. I do believe that we need a progressive Labour party but one that not just looks after the left side … it has to come towards the centre.”

Knowing LP head office they'll ask him to stand as MP in an area their demographic has identified having a high concentration of City fans.

"a 3 word slogan" is a standard grammatical technique used in the English language.

It's called The Rule of Three...

the rule of three english

It's not something new or the preserve of politicians.
My missus often cites The Rule of Three in the context of something going wrong.
The most recent example was when the boiler packed up shortly before Christmas which followed on from the washing machine flood caused by a collapsed drain outside.
These things come in three she said looking around the house. Then I reminded her of the shower blowing out in November and she breathed a sigh of relief.

If Neville was the Labour candidate for the Mayor of Manchester would you refuse to vote for him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.