Keir Starmer

Do you honestly think he was a marxist?

He was put in place by complete undesirables. Thankfully with his defeat and subsequent removable, the Momentum lot seem to have disappeared as well.

Labour can now shift back to a slightly left of centre stance, one that will hopefully see them elected again in the near future.

He was put in place by complete undesirables. Thankfully with his defeat and subsequent removable, the Momentum lot seem to have disappeared as well.

Labour can now shift back to a slightly left of centre stance, one that will hopefully see them elected again in the near future.
When you say slightly left of centre stance what do you mean? How would you describe that in policy terms?

And you say that as someone to the right of the right of centre?

I am not a massive Starmer fan however when people say politicians are all the same I despair of how they fall for the Johnson fanboy clubs pushing of that idea to cover his awful personality and behaviour.

I'll believe that when they show me where Starmer or Ed Davey has a trail of kids some of whom they won't acknowledge or where they lied to the Queen or where they lied in PMQ's as a matter of course every week - show me when they accepted luxury food parcels from a mate and donor or money from a donor to do up a flat - then I'll agree they are all the same.

I am not a massive Starmer fan however when people say politicians are all the same I despair of how they fall for the Johnson fanboy clubs pushing of that idea to cover his awful personality and behaviour.

I'll believe that when they show me where Starmer or Ed Davey has a trail of kids some of whom they won't acknowledge or where they lied to the Queen or where they lied in PMQ's as a matter of course every week - show me when they accepted luxury food parcels from a mate and donor or money from a donor to do up a flat - then I'll agree they are all the same.

I'm not sure there are many that think they are all the same as Johnson.

Apart from some disgraced during 1990s court cases and some who haved served in his cabinet, I'm struggling to pick someone with high prominence and anywhere near as self-serving and narcissistic.

No chance, I and many other "labour" supporters will not vote for this Tory lite shithouse starmer. We had our chance to change things and blew it. The sooner starmer crosses the floor and fucks off the better.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.