Keir Starmer

No problem whatsoever with that opinion and wish.

The issue is there is not the appetite in the electorate for the type of change you desire and I don’t think there ever will be.
There never was, as has been shown over many elections and the lack of Labour governments.

Still unsure why people say they won’t vote for a party that is no way near this current government, especially as they have Rayner there who fights for the left. Seems to me some of these people quite like the Tories in power.

No problem whatsoever with that opinion and wish.

The issue is there is not the appetite in the electorate for the type of change you desire and I don’t think there ever will be.
Yep which I think is a shame and to the detrement of the country

Starmer is more obsessed by Corbyn than Johnson and fighting the Tories.

He's sending Ruth Smeeth and other supporters out in the media to slag off the previous leader over a false rumour he's starting a new left wing party.

It would be funny if it wasn't tragic.

Well that was a non event. I was expecting/hoping Starmer to give him a smack in the face... All talk ffs!
Always the same. Couldn’t have an easier complete gobshite to rip to pieces most weeks but he usually fails. The only one who truly goes after the fat buffoon is Blackwood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.