Keir Starmer

She was told in no uncertain terms that the union was supporting Ed and that she must follow suit. And she was instructed to relay that message to those who worked under her.

I’m not going to go into any specifics of who she is or where she works, but the words she used were that her and her colleagues were told they didn’t have a choice.
I'm confused who is she and are ballots not private?

I know people personally in unions who wanted to vote for David who were whipped and essentially blackmailed into voting for Ed by union bosses. We’ve clearly got very different definitions of democracy.

In my version, the electorate get to choose the leader / party they want.

In yours, you and Billy Bragg get to wank each other off in your cardigans and dream up imaginary scenarios that don’t exist and anyone who disagrees with you is labelled a neolib / right wing ****.
Stop talking shite.

No one is whipped for a preffered candidate in a union election for leader of the labour party. There maybe a preference recommendation from whichever executive commitee decides but its upto the individual member to vote accordingly.

In yours, you and Billy Bragg get to wank each other off in your cardigans and dream up imaginary scenarios that don’t exist and anyone who disagrees with you is labelled a neolib / right wing ****.

Well I laughed lol.

Stop talking shite.

No one is whipped for a preffered candidate in a union election for leader of the labour party. There maybe a preference recommendation from whichever executive commitee decides but its upto the individual member to vote accordingly.
Stop being so naive

Starmer not holding back straight away on Liz, great questions and delivered perfectly regarding Windfall tax and the obscene profits energy company makes

I'm giving Truss a huge benefit of doubt as it's her first PMQ's, but Starmer has her on the ropes completely

Starmer not holding back straight away on Liz, great questions and delivered perfectly regarding Windfall tax and the obscene profits energy company makes

I'm giving Truss a huge benefit of doubt as it's her first PMQ's, but Starmer has her on the ropes completely

He knows that the energy profits are going to play well and that the govt have no fightaback except for nebulous "it'll stop investment".

Surely investment has an expectation of likely profit, but extreme profits are not in the calculations behind investment returns; why would a reasonable windfall tax suppress investment?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.