Keir Starmer

You’ve just missed out one step there.

They give it mostly to very rich people
You also missed out where the Treasury takes the extra money. Paying 4 times as much for energy gains the Treasury 4 times as much tax. Putting it into perspective, Sunak received an extra £50 billion in revenue due to higher costs to which he stashed away for a rainy day. Wonder where that went?

Do you think they’ll put all this extra revenue back into our social system or drain it off to their donors and political allies?

So I hand them my money l, they give it me back then I give it back again and it's them doing us the favour ?
Nearly. You hand them your money up to a certain amount (£2500). They then give you £1250 back as a sort of loan, only for you to pay what you are paying plus the loan that you took out.

However, dependant on your earnings, it will dictate how much interest you pay on that loan. So, if you pay little tax, you pay less back. If you have huge earnings you’ll pay probably even less back as you funnel your money elsewhere or have a certain scheme which allows you to get away with paying any tax at all (see Sunak and his wife).

Therefore, the PAYE earner who sits in a certain percentile of earners (don’t want to disappoint people so will leave it to themselves) will put the money back in.

Not daft these Tories, leaving it for the middle ground to pay back and then blame them to get back in power.

*I say power as they don’t give a fuck about you, they just want power.

In yours, you and Billy Bragg get to wank each other off in your cardigans and dream up imaginary scenarios that don’t exist and anyone who disagrees with you is labelled a neolib / right wing ****.
Love this , chapeau Sir,

You have proved me right.

Starmer not holding back straight away on Liz, great questions and delivered perfectly regarding Windfall tax and the obscene profits energy company makes

I'm giving Truss a huge benefit of doubt as it's her first PMQ's, but Starmer has her on the ropes completely
Its a Pity the man couldn't put as much dedication and gusto into the consideration of weather to confirm charges for a certain Mr Savile.back in the day....

Don't be fooled by thewe two politicians pretending to exercise democracy,they are both in it for their own gain..two cheeks of the same arse.

KSIAC and what's really obscene is his past decision not to prosecute probably the greatest sexual predator this country has ever known.
Quite how anybody could truss this man's Judgement is beyond me,...he,d be better off taking over a poor WHU team ,and join up with another bunch of London perverts.
Rant over!

Its a Pity the man couldn't put as much dedication and gusto into the consideration of weather to confirm charges for a certain Mr Savile.back in the day....

Don't be fooled by thewe two politicians pretending to exercise democracy,they are both in it for their own gain..two cheeks of the same arse.

KSIAC and what's really obscene is his past decision not to prosecute probably the greatest sexual predator this country has ever known.
Quite how anybody could truss this man's Judgement is beyond me,...he,d be better off taking over a poor WHU team ,and join up with another bunch of London perverts.
Rant over!

None of the above is true.

Its also libellous.

Rant over!
As much as I dislike Starmer and his leadership

The saville lie is just that.

The 3 allegations investigated prior to Statmer taking up his role were only at local level and so would never have been told to his predecesor never mind him, after the post death revelation came to light starmer fully investigated why the CPS failed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.